Palutena's POV 2

Robin and I gave each other a smirk before Master Hand silenced everyone. He said the introductions before the two of us were brought into battle. "Mushroomy Kingdom, 3 stock, okay I got it." I said before the announcer let the battle begin. "3,2,1 GO!" The first thing I did was shoot an Explosive Flame at Robin. He quickly landed and used his Arc Fire spell on me but it didn't quite reach me. I gave him a good hit with my shield while gliding towards him and launcged him with my staff while in the air. Nothing really interesting happened while battling until I took his first stock using my magic.

-------------------------

He came at me quickly and got me offstage. I tried to recover but he got me. "Now I have two" I muttered as I dropped down back on stage. I jumped to avoid Arc Thunder. I got him offstage and started edge gaurding him. He slipped through one of my moves and got back on stage. Giving each other wild hits with our magic is what we did during the battle. He used the final level of his neutral special, Thoron while I was caught off guard and I screamed when I was shot off stage. "Now one" I muttered once more when I was brought back. I kept swinging my staff here and there and using my powers until I finally KO'd him and now we both had one left.

-----------------------

Robin got a combo on me and used his magic in between so my damage was high. I stopped the combo and it turned around. Now I was the one giving the combos. It was a really close battle. Our damages were really high and it was a 50/50 chance on who could win at this point. That's when it happened....we used our Thoron and Explosive Flame on each other and yet....they both hit. My eyes widened as I saw the electrifying projectile coming my way. We were both launched really hard, but his voice was the only one heard and I realized I won! I laughed a little while spinning with my staff. "Wooo! Go Lady Palutena!" Pit shouted with the rest of the crowd when I got back. "My heart stopped at that moment" Daisy said putting her hand on her heart. "I can't believe how close that was" Chrom said joining the conversation. I smiled at them and my eyes found Robin in a crowd, surrounded by the other smashers. I walked towards him and he looked at me. "I never once doubted the power of a goddess." He said smiling at me. I smiled back. "I thought I was done for right there" I said back. "Congratulations though" he replied. "I learn from my mistakes, and I don't make those mistakes again. So I will be winning our next battle." "A man can always dream" I thought to myself and gave him a smirk once more.