Prologue

"Julie Farrol,popularly known as "Jules", was a rich orphan.Well,not until she lost both her parents in a car accident leaving her to the hands of her inhumane Aunt,Bridget.Her story was just like a morning dose of the popular Cinderella but without the two evil stepsisters.

Jules was not your typical rich girl,You know,the arrogant and pride- consumed ones,no.In fact, she was the complete opposite.She was quiet and shy.She had all the money but never rubbed it in people's faces.Her aunt took her in because of her inheritance and stripped her of her privileges because of pure greed. Blah blah blah ,that's how she ended up in the public school, St.Archies High.

Now back to my story, Jules walked down the halls of St.Archies with her head held down. Jules didn't care that she had been transferred from her home school to a public one,She just cared about the amount of eyes that would be trained on her as she walked the halls,The sweaty bodies she'd have to squeeze through while she suffered the effects of O.C.D. (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder ),The cat whistles of hungry dogs called 'boys' despite the fact that she wore a baggy sweatshirt and an ankle length skirt. She was very curvy on all sides so the heavy clothing didn't help to hide that fact.It still accentuated it a little .She was also fine but wore a fringe and a pair of glasses,so it wasn't noticeable at first glance.

Jules never had friends cause she barely spoke to anyone,at all,not even her teachers, and no one understood why.