Chapter Two- New Friends, Old Friends

"Good morning?" the elf says still standing in the doorway, one hand resting on the door frame. She eyes the tiefling up and down when she notices the flowers blooming from his torso and the dried blood. She quickly ushers him inside with "come on, hurry."

The elf sits him down on the couch in the living room of this beautiful home. "Ok, may I ask why you're covered in blood, dirt, and flowers?" she says eyeing him intently. "I wish I knew..." the tiefling says rather shyly. "Do know where you are? Who you are? Anything?" she says attempting to get any answer out of him. "Not really" he says, as they both look down in defeat, he suddenly bolts upright, "wait! I do have this!" he says holding up the folded letter in his pocket. "Why didn't you read it?" she says looking at him. "Well I don't know how. And if you know how and people treat you like this, I don't think I want to." He hands her the note with a snobbish look.

She eyes it over then begins reading aloud,
"Your name is Mollymauk Tealeaf. You loved and are loved. You are a member of the Mighty Nein. We may not be there now, but you can find us through the Gentleman, in the Evening Nip tavern in Zadash. Just tell the barkeep, 'though I don't have anything to bring, I have many gifts to offer'
Sincerely, Nott, Beau, and Caleb"

She looks up at Mollymauk. "Does any of this ring a bell?" He looks down trying to recall. "No." he says solemnly. "Well, look on the bright side! We know your name and who to talk to about your past." the elf says, "My name is Juniper, or June to my friends." Mollymauk say, "I'm Mollymauk as you know, or maybe Molly?" June smiles, "I like Molly."

June looks at the flowers again then abruptly stands up and heads to the book shelf and scans it until she finds one and pulls it out. She flips to the index, then through finding a page. She goes over and sits back down on the couch Molly was on. She looks at him once again, then says, "do you know any Druidic magic?" Molly thinks for a second, then replies "Not that I remember, why?" June says, "well I don't know how else you grew those flowers, unless-" she says cutting herself off and runs to the shelf again and starts pulling several books until she runs back over and sets them on the coffee table in front on them. She starts looking through the first one she picks up and says, "I'm not for sure sense flowers are rare, but perhaps a cleric cast Decompose on you, but that would mean..." her voice trails off and Molly says "what? That would mean what?" She looks him dead in the eye and said "Molly, you died..."

Special thanks to elora_art on instagram for helping me with Juniper's name!!