Chapter 5- Ready to Ride

The morning sunlight hits like a rock, pair that with the clattering of pots and pans coming from the kitchen as June tries to cook something for breakfast.

With a groan Molly lifts his head from the couch he slept on the night before. June's ears twitch hearing Molly stammer through the house to the kitchen she was standing in.

"Good Morning," June says with a warm smile turning around to hand Molly a mug of some sorta dark liquid Molly didn't recognize, "what's  this?" he says with a somewhat disgust in his tone. June turns back to the stove top she had been tending to a pan on, "it's just tea, something to help wake you up."

Molly takes a sip, "thank you.?" he says then with hesitation in his voice, "I'm guessing..I'm guessing that wasn't a dream, huh?"
"'fraid not, unfortunately," she says not taking her eyes off the cooking food, "but we do have some traveling to do."

Right, Molly thought, almost forgetting the trip to Zadash. He says nothing in reply, which prompts June to say, "don't be so bummed it can't be that bad," she hesitates for a second, "right?" Molly looks up, shocked by the question, "I guess."

June then smiles as she serves breakfast and it looks edible enough. Molly's first thoughts were Screw it, only live once, well... never mind, before digging in and immediately taken aback, Not good, but screw it Molly was hungry and he hadn't had anything better, so he couldn't complain.

After Breakfast, June loaded up the horses, and Molly collected his belongings, the very few he had with him, and followed her outside.

As the morning sun was high in the sky, they set off, leaving only a letter telling her family she was heading to Zadash.

Day and night repeated on the road. At night they set up camp and in the morning it was moving again. Repeated. Over and over again. They both hated it, but the price to pay to get truth and closure.