1 year anniversary!

A/N will be at the bottom. Feel free to read my joyful rambling. I hope you will enjoy this little thing I prepared for today

-

Amelia Metropolis belonged to a well-known family in town. She was especially proud of the legacy they held. Not only did her last name carry strength, but her fierce personality could resemble a young Lennox. She knew too little until Cayden Fernsby showed up yelling after her. Her joyful self turned rather confused about the sudden approach.

''Amelia M,'' the short stranger caught up to her immense speed. She sure wanted to get out of school.

''Sorry, who are you?'' Amelia raised her eyebrows and ignored the strange gazes people gave them. He was odd, but she didn't like being stared at.

''I'm Cayden Palmer-Fernsby, we need to talk,'' he panted after running that much. To say to the least, she was shocked.

''Our family history is wrong, Lennox was never happily married,'' Cayden bluntly rushed, in a desperate attempt to capture her interest.

''How do you know that?'' She muttered suspiciously and looked at him as if he were insane. Why was he being so straightforward?

''I'm related to Roden Palmer, and I found out you were related to Lennox Metropolis. Look, our family history has been decorated by the newspaper, and we need to look into it,'' Cayden said determinedly.

Amelia opened her mouth, but her voice declined of any sound. This was not a usual 'hello' she'd receive.

Cayden was never the one to learn social skills. He didn't know whether he sounded creepy, desperate, or whatever. Some felt bad for him, while others found it amusing. Nonetheless, he had friends to guide him around human emotions. Considering he was alone, he had no idea how Amelia reacted to this. Neither could he take hints of her uninterest.

Then it hit him, perhaps money could draw her into this.

''I have to go,'' Amelia shook her head, unable to word a response. It was strange to have a student stalk your family tree. No thank you.

''You can get a lot of money for this,'' he yelled after her. Cayden bit back a smile as the girl halted to a stop. He knew she'd be interested. Though her expression was filled with suspicion Cayden didn't catch.

''I'll start from scratch. All I need is thirty minutes,''

-

''I have Lennox's journal. Maybe Roden kept it and our family passed it down. I don't know, it was in the attic and practically left there,'' he chuckled shyly. He had no guidance on how to communicate with people.

He only knew he wanted justice, and he was a combination of a history and law student.

''What's this about, Cayden?'' Amelia sighed heavily. She didn't have time for this. Her chemistry test was coming up, and she had plans with friends. This was ruining her schedule, and he was already wasting time with nonsense. Could anyone blame her for not caring for her old, old relative?

''Lennox Metropolis and Roden Palmer didn't date, but they still hung out. Lennox saw this as a chance to get a boyfriend. He was young and didn't have any options. While Roden was hesitant about the whole thing, they acted as a couple without even knowing it. That's when things went south,'' Cayden started their family story. Admittedly, Amelia was interested. 

She was beyond baffled, confused, and questioning Cayden as a whole. Still, he managed to allure her into this story.

The two had one thing on common. They were taught about the pair in school around June. This, because the Metropolis-Palmer boys shed light on LGBTQ rights in this small town. A lot of students looked up to them, which made both Cayden and Amelia proud. Although Amelia kept it on a low, while Cayden did the exact opposite.