Stuffed Cat (Kiba x (any gender) Reader)

(Shippuden)
UNEDITED

~

"(Y/n)?" Kiba asked as he was getting ready to hop in the bed with me.

"Yeah babe?" I questioned as I layed in our white silk bed, and our worn out pillows.. *cough cough* pillow fights *cough cough*, were pushing my cheek upwards, making me close my left eye. As I was facing the wall and my back was to Kiba.

"Why do you have that?" He asked, the sound of disgust in his voice.

"Have what?" I asked opening my eyes and kind of looked back at him. He grumbled.

"That stuffed cat." He mumbled, the orange tabby cat that was held in my arms. That stuffed cat.

"Well you just came back from a long mission and I had to cuddle with something while you were gone." I mumble, half way asleep.

"You couldnt have like... gotten a wolf or a dog?" He questioned with a pouty voice. I grumble and turn around to face him fully.

"I'm keeping the cat." I yawned.

"Why?"he grumbled, akamaru came in and jumped on the bed layed inbetween me and where Kiba would be.

"Akamaru doesn't like it-"

"Akamaru doesnt care." I mumbled. "He just wants to cuddle with us too. Just like the cat."

"The cat isn't alive." Kiba grumbled as he got under the bed sheets and kind of glared at the cat that was in my arms.

"Baby, stop glaring at the cat and go to sleep." I mumble and turn back around so my back was facing him. I felt the fluff ball next to me get up and walk off the bed and strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Please?" He asked with a whiney tone.

"If I do, you have to do the dishes in the morning. "

"But babe-"

"Shut it or I will actually buy a cat and name him Kibu." I growl.

"... fine." He mumbled.

"Sorry what was that?" I smirk.

"I said fine!" He growled towards me.

"Fine to what?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I will do the dishes in the morning."

"And why will you do that?"

"Because your the greatest girlfriend in the world and you'll get rid of the cat?" He asked his voice kind of growing higher.

"Damn straight." I giggled. "And I guess I'll put away the cat."

"No I said get rid of it."

"No you didnt. You just said you dont like it." I mumbled and let out a yawn. I just tossed the cat on the floor, cause I'm to lazy to get up and put it in the closet with the rest of our stuffed animal collection. "Let's just get some sleep." I yawned once more.

"Fine." He growled his arms wrapped tighter around my body.

(>■ Bonus Ending ■<) (Next day 8:03 am)

"KIBA!" I yelled as soon as I opened the door. The small carrier I held in my hand gave me a large smile. "BABY I GOT A FUR BABY!" With that sentence his and Akamaru's stomping from across the apartment he ran into the living room and got excited.

"What's his name!" He bounced but that when he got a good wiff of the air. "Wait (y/-"

"KIBU!"

"NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one is so short, but thank you for the request weaponmistress really I appreciate it. (*´・v・)