Accidentally Kiss (Neji x Fem!Reader)

(Naruto)
(D/n) = Dog's name
(UNEDITED)

~

A young Inuzuka, know as (y/n), was in search of someone. Someone who was special. Someone who she was good friends with.

Someone she was crushing on.

(Y/n) was currently in the forest searching for a certain Hyuga.

(1st person)

'Should I tell him today?' I worried at the thought of that, I slap both my cheeks to cover the blush as I get closer to the boy. 'Do you think he'll- no no that's impossible. I dont think he will.'

I look down at (D/n) who is leading ahead in a rush to find him. He did really like Neji, for some odd reason why- psh ha why would anyone like him- Oh shit (y/n) don't deny it!

I squeak when I see him training, I quickly hid behind bush and hid my chakra, that was going to be the plan, but (d/n) had a different idea. Which was just over the bush and run straight towards neji.

I ran after him.

"(D/n) wa-" I was about to yell but neji bent down and let the pup. I stop infront of Neji sweating, oh god please never mind we aren't doing it today!

'OhnoohnoOhnoOhnoOhnoohnoohnooh-'

"(Y/n)?" His voice rang through my ears when I spaced out. He waved his hand infront of my face.

"Umm- oh sorry uh hi!" I smiled and started pushing my index fingers together.  "I guess (D/n) wanted to see you,  so he like bolted out of town." I lied, hoping he would believe me.

'Kami! I suck at lying, is he going to know something's up? Or like his he going to believe me- but its neji he can see through shit and like maybe even lies what if-'

"We'll that is a surprise, I thought you wanted to see me."

"What?!" I could feel my face burn.

'SHIT HE SAW THROUGH MY LIE! OH GOD KAMI HELP ME!'

"I could feel your chakra coming over here." I blush and look down. "Which wasnt in a running pace might I add. " I could feel my blush grow.

"I'm sorry I just-." I stopped and took a breath. "I just wanted to ask you," I look up at him a blush still lingering on my face. "If you would like to train with me tomorrow?" I lied again.

'FALSEHOOD! I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL! BUT NO FREAKING D/N RATTED ME O-'

"Is that all?"

"I uh- I guess I mean not really." I mumbled quietly. I look back down as I say that. He is just intimidated ya know?

He grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look up at him, which made me blush. I looked him in the eye which me made blush even more.

'His eyes are so pretty I just-'

I was bumped forward by (d/n) you was chasing a butterfly. I went to turn around and gently tap him on the nose but I was attached to something.

I looked up to see Neji looking down at me with a surprised face, I quickly push him off, out of reflects.

"Oh my kami, I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to- (d/n), he was just- I so sorry again really I mean it I didnt want to-" I was cut off by Neji kissing me again.

"Sorry, that first one may have just led me to an addiction." He says plainly looking down into my eyes. My eyes widened.

I stayed silent for a second.

"Why?"

"Because it's quite obvious you like me so why not shoot my shot?" He asked and started to walk away, leaving me flustered and confused.

It took me a couple of minutes to realize what he meant.

"Wait- NEJI WAIT!"

(Sorry this was short and sorry if Neji was ofc, I never really payed attention to how he acted cause I dislike him. Sorry)