Art (Deidara x fem!Reader)

Shippuden)

UNEDITED

REQUESTED BY: DeiTsukuyomiii

~

"Tobi quit with your non-sense! I'm trying to paint." I growl at the childish member.

"But that doesnt look like anything, (y/n)-chan!"

"That's because I'm not done you fucking idiot."

"Woah calm down '(y/n)-chan' why you mad, hn?"

"Tobi says that this isnt art when I'm not even fucking done yet. Honestly this." I quickly take a breath in because I was bout to go off on Tobi. "Tobi have you done anything artist before?" I ask in a calm and softer voice.

"Nope!" Tobi's voice got high with cheer. My eyebrow twitched.

"Then how do you know what art is? Hm?"

"I just do!" He jumped with glee.

"I fucking hate you." I growl.

"Woah woah. Come down there tiger, hn." Deidara put his hand on my head. Luckily the mouths on his hands were closed. I glare up at the artist of explosions. "Tobi is a little shit, and I'm going to blow hiM TO HELL!" Deidara seemed to be finally pissed off. Deidara took his hand off my head and smacked Tobi in the back of his head.

"Ita! Senpai that hurt!" Tobi rubbed the back of his head.

"YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKING SAY OF WHAT IS AND ISNT ART YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Tobi got scared and hid on the side of me. I look down at him with a glare he just didnt look at me but still held on to my cloak.

I sigh and pick up my brush again and dipped it in the flesh color paint I created.

"Fine art is the beauty of a single fleeting moment of an explosion, hn." Deidara informed. I nodded a little.

"You're not wrong. Art that grows old and the same, it's hard to appreciate over time. Not only have you seen it a million times, it's also something everyone else can experience. Which isnt all that great, some people like to keep things to themselves because its personal, it gives them a feeling that they don't want to share. But the small few seconds an explosion or like a small wind tornado you would see in a random spot, that sticks in your me- holy shit I need to stop talking. " I stop myself because if I didnt I would have talked for an hour.

Deidara looked at me wide eyed and his mouth slightly parted. I look over at Tobi who is fucking crying.

"What did I say something you didnt fucking like? Well suck it u-" deidara hugged me causing me to drop my acrylic paint on my cloak. And if you dont know that shit doesnt come out of clothes.

"Marry me." Deidara begged. My face flushed and I pushed him off of me and get off my stool.

"What the fuck no. Deidara you have to date someone before you fucking marry them." I bark at him and start walking out of my room. The two of them following me.

"Then be my girlfriend, hn." My face continued to get red.

"No." I whine. I unzip my akatsuki cloak and fold it up while walking.

"But you're smart, talented, and you know what art truly is!"

"That's it?" I turn around to see him look me up and down. Deidara hasn't seen me with my cloak off before cause his a grabby little pervert. And his fucking mouth hands weird me out, cause like... who the fuck know what he does with them.