Remind Me (Sasuke x Reader)

Naruto

Short little drabble more than a oneshot

~

(1st person)

"If you do it like that you are going to hurt yourself, baka."

"I'm just better than the both of you and you know that."

"What's wrong? Scaredy Cats?"

"Baka."

"Do need some help, baka?"

"If you keep doing that, it's going to ruin the team strategy."

"Fuck!" I screamed in a worried tone, startling Sas-gay. "I forgot it! God I dont know where it is." I quickly got up from meditating and looked around scared. "God I cant lose this thing!"

"Hn, baka. You even forget what is important to you." He teased. I looked up at him with a scared look. His eyes softened and he looked away.

"Sasuke can you please help me find it! Its extremely important!"  I look up at him in a scared way.

"No. It's your 'thing' find it yourself." He turns to walk away, I quickly grab his sleeve and gave a slight puppy eyes.

"Please Sasuke, Sakura wont help me and Naruto... well is Naruto." I sigh a little bit.

He eyes avoided mine, and his cheeks grew red, which it was a little cold so it wasn't out of the blue I guess.

"Fine." I smile.

"Thanks Sasuke, you'll know it when you see it."

(3 hours later)

"(Y/n), I dont even know what it is." Sasuke snapped at me.

"God I cant seem to find it anywhere!" I whine.

"What are you even looking for!?" He asked very frustrated.

"Well..." I pitched up my voice a little to sound innocent and batted my eyelashes, looking up at him.

.
.
.

"Where I asked for your fucking opinion, you emo ass bitch." I drop my voice to my normal tone and stated in an irradiated way.

"Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?!" He shouts, he grabbed my by the throat and started choking me out.

"F-fuck. NARUTO!"

I'm a little behind on requests at the moment, sorry about that. I'm trying my best to get to all of them, I'm sorry if you like requested over a month ago- I just have a lot of ideas plus requests to go through.

Once again I am sorry, but here are the next that should be posted soon.

A Kakashi x Male!Hyuga!Reader.

Vampire!Kakashi x Fem reader (lemon)

The lemon one might take awhile because I dont usually write lemons, and in wise word of Pervy Sage, do your research.