1: The Café Owner

"Wh-what?" Izuku stuttered out, as the girl in front of him smiled.

"You heard me!" She grinned as everyone around her started in shock. "We're gonna watch from Alternate Universes of one Midoriya Izuku!" The mentioned felt his face heat up.

"HUH?! Why do we gotta watch some shitty videos of this bastard?!" Katsuki yelled, pushing Izuku's head.

The girl glared, though it didn't seem to faze the blond. "Because I'm bored! And it's better than watching AU's of an annoying sleaze bag such as yourself." Katsuki felt blood rush to his face in anger. "I'm sure your classmates would agree!"

Most straight up agreed - but some like Eijirou just turned their head to the side. Izuku couldn't help but blush.

"By the way, " Ochako started, " what's your name?"

The white-haired girl smiled at the brunette. "Glad you asked! My names Shiro. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ochako smiled back. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she originally thought.

It was Mina's turn to be confused. "Wait - how do you get this footage of another universe? And how did you get out of Aizawa-sensei's tapes?" Now that they thought about it - how did she?

"First of all, I'm a God. Second of all, I'm a God!" Shiro smiled innocently as everyone freaked out.

"WHAT?!?!?!"

"Yup!" She exclaimed, popping the 'p'. "Anyway, " Shiro clapped her hands twice and they were now in the couches. "Let's get started.

[Order from left to right]
[TV]
[Tsuyu, Ochako, Izuku, Shouto, Hitoshi, Tenya]
[Mina, Eijirou, Katsuki, Denki, Sero]
[Mashiro, Tooru, Momo, Kyouka, Yūga]
[Minoru, Mezo, Fumikage, Kouji, Rikido]
[Nemuri, Hizashi, Shouta, Toshinori, Nedzu]

S

lowly, the screen flickered on.

A door was shown. It was dark blue light, matching the walls around it. A hand clasped the door handle and twisted it, pushing the door open. Before it could show who opened the door, the camera panned to a sign. It was a black one - contrasting the rest of the theme. There was writing on it.

'Home Sweet Home'

Tooru hummed. "I bet Midoriya owns it!"

"Really?" Denki raised an eyebrow, looking behind at her. Then he grinned. "Imagine that! Midoriya giving up his dream of being a hero!" He looked at the back of Izuku.

Izuku turned around frowning, "It's not that unthinkable."

"Yes, it is."

Finally, as the person stepped in, ringing the bell, it was revealed that the person was Aizawa Shouta.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Shouta covered his ears as Hizashi yelled next to him.

"Keep it down, would you?" He grumbled. Hizashi whispered an apology but Shouta just knew he would burst his eardrums again. 

"Welcome!" A welcoming voice yelled.

"Ooh~ I was right!" Tooru shifted, "From that voice alone, I can tell that it's Midoriya!"

"The usual, Shouta-san?" A boy came to the counter, holding a small notepad. Yup. This boy is Midoriya Izuku.

"Whoop!" Mina yelled, clapping her hands.

"He's here!" Denki yelled. Hitoshi grumbled as Denki was just behind him.

Shiro smiled. Oh boy. She can't wait to break all their hearts on the next AU.