3: There! Right There! [Legally Blond]

Tears were still being spilt around the room as all the couples hugged each other tightly. Nobody wanted to be heartbroken. Nobody wanted to be cheated on. And seeing how torn Izuku was in Burn made them realise just how much they should cherish each other.

Shiro sniffed and coughed, rubbing her eyes to remove the evidence of her ever crying. "Well, now we have a happy song." They all looked at her, also rubbing their eyes. "This one features Katsuki and Eijirou as the main ship, but the rest of y'all are there."

Denki saw the opportunity and grabbed it. "Y'all."

"..." Hanta stared at his boyfriend before shrugging, "Y'all."

"Y'all." Everyone looked at Hitoshi but shook their heads as the next video started up. Ochako grinned as she showed up first.

Ochako hums, staring at the back of Katsuki. "Hey, Deku-kun," Izuku looks at her. "Is Bakugou gay?"

"Way to be blunt," Shouta mumbled, sinking his face into his scarf.

Izuku chokes on the food he was eating (as it was lunch) and Tenya spits out some of his drink. Tsuyu stares blankly at Ochako while Shouto sighs. Ochako blinks, "What?"

Yagi coughs, realising that Ochako is purer than he initially thought.

There seems to be a time skip as they are now in class. Shouta isn't there - it must be at the end of the day.

"Uraraka-san..." Ochako looks at Izuku. "Why do you think that Kacchan is... Gay?" He speaks with a blush.

She grumbles and points at Katsuki. "There! Right there!" Izuku, Tenya, Momo, Tsuyu and Shouto all look at where she's pointing. Her finger is directed at Katsuki as he picks up his bag. "Look at his tanned, well-tinted skin - look at the killer shape he's in!" Ochako's gaze sharpens. "Look at that slightly stubbly chin - oh please, he's gay - totally gay!"

Hitoshi places his hand over his chest, "Oof. Called out." Izuku smiles.

Katsuki scowls, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. Eijirou turns away and quietly snickers.

Tenya shakes his head. "I'm not about to celebrate. Every trait could indicate, a totally straight expatriate." His swings his arm down in a chopping motion. "This guy's not gay, I say, no way!"

The rest of the class look at Katsuki, "That is the elephant in the room. Well, is it relevant to assume that a man who wears perfume is automatically, radically fey?"

Denki blinks. "What? What do any of those words mean?" Kyouka snorts and mumbles to herself. The blond pouts, wanting to know what she said.

Izuku looks at Katsuki, "But look at his coiffed and crispy locks."

Momo nods, "Look at his silk translucent socks."

Shouto butts in, "There's the eternal paradox - look what we're seein'!"

"What are we seeing?" Ochako tilts her head, not letting go of her theory. The theory of Katsuki being gay.

Shouto points his finger up, "Is he gay--?"

She pouts, "Of course he's gay!"

"-- Or European?"

They freeze and look at Katsuki. "Ooohhh..."

Katsuki growls, "I'm not fucking European!" Eijirou sighs and tries to calm Katsuki down, in an attempt to stop Katsuki from trying to kill everyone in the room.

Momo hums. "While I do agree that Europeans are unique, it's a bit offensive to say that they all act gay. It's a little something called stereotyping." She frowns as Kyouka holds her hand.