sick day

Welcome back mah thots! Now here is what the bakusquad would be like sick...
-----------------------------------------------------------

When someone gets sick in the bakusquad everyone (yes including bakubitch himself) will sit in that persons dorm room and take care of them. In the end everyone will get sick together.

_

Bakusquad

Sicky: Guys Denki got sick...

Mammamina: MAMMA WILL BE AT HIS DORM SOON SHE GOT TO MAKE SURE HER BABY IS GETTING BETTER!!!!!!!

Humanauxcord: be there soon getting snacks

Hardboi: im getting the blankets

Boomboom: i got the medicine

~○~In Denki's room~○~

Sero, cuddled up next to kami: The squad will be here soon...

Kami: I knoW babE

Mina, almost kicking down the door: WHERE IS MY CHILD!

Sero: He's over here!

Mina: Oh my all might! You look horable! *she hugs him and turns to sero* once the rest of the squad is here you know whats next!

Kami and mina at the same time: SQUAD CUDDLES!

kiri and baku, walking into the room: we're here

Sero: Baku you got the medicine

Baku: Yup bitch

Mina: NOW JOIN THE CUDDLES YOU TWO!

Jirou, walking into the room: I got the snacks.

Mina: Good, now... SQUAD CUDDLES!

They spent the rest of the weekend cuddling, talking, and eating snacks. By monday everyone was sick and their quriks where going haywire. From mina sneezing acid to kiris body harding every time he sneezed. Bakugou almost blowing everything up, kami electrifying everyone every hour, jirou's earphone jacks tangling everyone up and seros tape shooting out of his elbows when he sneezes.

_

Hi!!! Author~chan here! This is just a dumb chapter but it was fun to write! Author~chan out!