gay panic

Hi its just me author~chan with an episode of gay panic.

You know when you like a girl and shes not straight but she has a boyfriend.

The thing is their relasionship isn't healthy either.

She comes to you one day and says 'I think im a lesbian' and her boyfriend who has her acount starts to say unhealthy relationship crap like. 'You made me cry' 'why would you say that I love you you cant be gay' 'im going to cut because of you'.

Also i flirt with her all the time. People ship us. I make it clear i like her. She acts all flustered when i flirt with her and all that shit.

Let me leave this off on a weird note. One day I asked my friend who would top me or (lets just all her) meggie. She says me and im like IM ALMOST A FOOT SHORTER THAN HER OMG THAT WOULD BE SO WEIRD. She says 'she gives off too much bottom energy to top and and i feel like you're a switch'. I still think about it and wonder how do short tops feel.

Also can someone help me im panicing too much.

ANYWAY i need some questions for my bakusquad children for a chapter.

Ask them anythingggg

You have till idk when ever.

ask away:

Mina

Jirou

Kirishima

Bakugou

Kaminari

Sero

You can also ask me questions uwu

Author~chan/ Eye bleach

Author~chan OUT!