Chapter 1 :Childhood

Childhood is an important period of our lives , during this period , we save memories and souvenirs of us being young , it depends on the family . If the family is messy the child will keep only abandoned feelings and memories , just like Kate .

Kate was a normal kid attending nursery then primary school , her dad was workless and her mum was working at a shop so it was hard a little bit to afford the expenses to raise their two daughters and educate them .
Her parents were different , her dad was so authoritarian and her mother was so open minded that's why they were always arguing .

When Kate started attending school , she was a brilliant student ,
So she focused on languages and arts , she was genius at English, French ans dutch ...  but , her life wasn't wonderful , when she was little she never tried experiences with her family including her sister but that's not an issue for her , she used to it .

At school she had two Bestfriends called Emma and Lisa , they were too close and they promised each other to keep in touch when they grow up , whatever it takes . Kate was obsessed with movies and theater that's why it took her a while to plan to her future or to choose a future job so she left that till she become grown up enough to be able to think about that , she still young right ?

At first when she was attending primary school , she wanted to be a doctor to the point that she sometimes play with toys and imagining them as her own sick patients and she's the one to save and heal them , at that age she thought that dreams are easy to achieve but it's clear that they're not  , it's just a crazy little dream which suits her age .