Chapter 3 : The internet boy

It's horrible when you lose a person that you always wanted to be with him and you planned for every detail of your future together but all of it be destroyed , It's too bad when you get too attached to this person and you  make sure that you will remember every single detail of his personality .

The question is : why can't we just move on and let go ?! Why can't we forget what makes us feel sad , hurted , broken and hopeless .

It must be something like magic which attract us and force us to look back through those memories , abandoned feelings and ripped pages .

Maybe the story begin with a simple look , a message on social media , a wrong call or a crush on someone then , abracadabra : you're in love .

Love is not easy , it's only for strong people who can deal with it and sacrifice for it and specially for faithful people who never cheat and that's how Kate's story began .

The day that she was sitting in her room feeling lonely and bored like usual , a guy named Kevin sent her a Facebook request , he was handsome and good looking .

When she first saw his profile picture , she thought for a minute that he's in a relationship and even if she will accept his request he will never talk to her maybe because his girlfriend has his Facebook password or something . But she was wrong .

After she accepted the request he sent her "Hi" , she smiled and replied quickly. From that day they used to talk much then they became friends .

So , they used to talk daily about their hobbies , lifestyle and sometimes their problems . He was unique and isolated a little bit actually , the first day they have talked , she realized that he don't use social media a lot like she does , and the most important thing that doesn't have a cellphone and that made her think that he's a little bit weird .

After that , she has discovered that she was so wrong about him because he talks with her appropriately and also he was just being himself with her ,that made her feel so comfortable when she talks with him , he was like the shining diamond , she loved even the little tiny details of him , she wished that she can see him him in real life , they had so many things in common .

He loved her personality as he accepted her with all her vices , he never got maid of her even if she overreacted about something .

The days passed and he asked her to be his girlfriend although they didn't met , they was just talking on Facebook through messages and voice calls , they used to laugh , open their hearts to each other and see each others photos on Facebook that's all .

Kate was surprised when he asked her to be his girlfriend , she can't denial that she felt happy in the same time because someone is interested in her .

she was happy because finally she's someone's choice but she felt afraid at the same time , she told herself : what if I'm not perfect enough for him ?! What if we meet in real life and he don't like me or hell figure that I'm not his type ?!!

Lots of questions were inside her head playing with her mind , she was beautiful like the moon , she had blue eyes just like the sea , black tall hair , pure white skin and rosy soft lips , her body was perfect , she was tall , slim and stylish , in my opinion there's no reason to be afraid about .

She wanted him but all what she needed was to be confident and to let go that fear , " we don't know what the future hides " , she kept saying this sentence .

So she took a deep breath and she texted him saying " no , I'm sorry " . He was disappointed and he texted her back " no ?! Why ?! " She answered " because I want us to stay just friends " , she wrote that because of that fear .

He asked her why did she made that decision and not giving him a chance , When she opened the message she was worried a little bit , she likes that guy but at the same time she doesn't want to ruin their friendship by moving it into relationship .

relationships don't have always happy endings but friendships are always an open door for communication , friendships might be immortal , that's what she always thought .

Then she texted him back " I chose to be just friends because I'm not ready to jump in love again , also we live far away from from each other and that makes it more complicated " She told him that so she can run from this situation but he kept pushing her to agree , Honestly , she wanted to be with him but all what she thinks about are the negative consequences that might happen .

She was facing a war between her heart and her brain , her heart was telling her " his the right guy , jump in love and let it be the best romantic story ever " !! Her brain was telling her " be careful and never jump at love because maybe she will regret  don't waste your time , he's far away from you there's no way that this relation will work " .

Kate was facing two different ideas , it was a hard decision to take but finally after a long time of thinking , she said yes with confidence in her .

When she told him about her final decision he was really happy , he was laughing too much on the phone and then , he promised her to be faithful and honest and he told her that she will never regret about letting him a part of her life , she smiled as she was shy at first but she tried as possible as she can to be honest about everything including her feelings .

From that day he was taking good care at her , they were talking and talking and talking , they never get bored from each other , even if they argue they apologize from each other without focusing on who's the one who made the mistake .

Kate felt that her heart was beating for Kevin , she used to talk to him , he's a part of her life , she never felt that feeling before but now , she found herself caring about Kevin , she loved him although they didn't met , she felt something stranger like magic , she was sure that he feel the same toward her .

Kate was dreaming about Kevin , she was sure that the future will be full of hope and the most important thing that Kevin will a part of her future .