Chapter 4 : Kevin

Kevin was all what Kate was thinking about , every single day . She was waking up early and spending the whole day and night talking to him .

She was confident that their relationship will work . Because she felt that she's into him , she was impressed with his beautiful personality .
As he was confident that she will love him that's why he kept pushing on her and asking her a million times to be his girlfriend .

She loved that mysterious part of him , She knew that there's a hidden part of his personality but she never figured out what is that hidden part exactly .

Kevin was quite , mature , he never teases her and he always cared about her and her comfort and happiness .

Now all what they need is to meet up , Kate told her friends Anna , rebbeca and Olivia about everything , they saw Kevin's pictures and found him handsome , they were so happy for her and they promised to take good care of her to make her look like a princess during the meeting .

After a few months , Kevin asked to meet Kate , She was happy that he asked her and they decided to meet at Saturday night .

Kate bought a new black dress , white sneakers and some shining hands jewelry .

At Saturday morning , Kate woke up feeling so excited , she had breakfast , took a bath , then she brushed her teeth and hair , after that , she called her friends , they told her to come down and that everything is going to be okay .

She felt relieved by her Bestfriends words after that she checked social media , she found lots of messages of him like usual . She texted him back " Good morning " He wrote quickly " Good morning sunshine , can't wait to see you this night ." She wrote " me too " with a large beautiful smile on her face .

She had lunch at twelve o'clock then she had some sleep , she woke up at four o'clock , she got dressed , putted some makeup and then she made a wonderful hairstyle , it's a beautiful dutch that suits her long soft hair .

Kevin called Kate to announce that he's in town so she took her bag and went to see him . They met at the central park .

The eye contact between them was magical , they both were shy , it's there first date and that's quite normal . But for Kate , it wasn't , because they was sharing feelings at social media and the first time they see each other as couples made her feel a little bit strange but it didn't affect her character toward him . She still the same girl that Kevin knew , the funny , cute , lovely girl and specially easy going .

Kate and Kevin walked around town , they bought ice cream and walked silently , they couldn't speak they were looking at each other till Kate moved her eyes and start looking to the edge of the road , the city lights and people's faces .

Then they set in a quiete place without saying a word , Kate found this so weird but Kevin was just waiting for her to talk , to express and say all the things inside her mind and heart .

After a long period of silence , Kevin said :
- Kate , obviously you're shy because it's our first date but I really want to talk with you , when I look at you I remember every detail of our conversation on the phone and our long messages and ...
Kate said quickly :
- I know , me too After all those long months , here we are , it's not impossible to make relationship at all , she said that laughing

Kevin laughed too , and then he said :
- I was attracted to you from the first minute I saw your profil , thank god for giving me this chance to meet you but we have to work on our eye connection Kate , you barely could talk or look at me . both of them laughed again and then Kate start talking about her feelings she said :
- We know each other from a short period but when you find a person who cares about you and consider you as one of his priorities , that's a great thing , I'm not the girl who really had much people caring about her and loving her but when I talk to you , I feel your love , it's obvious , you gave me hope and why not ? Making our relationship get more serious and see where it goes .

Kevin was concentrated on her eyes while she was talking , she was so beautiful , she stole his heart so he touched her hand and said :
- I love you Kate
Kate smiled , she was about to cry , not because she's feeling sad or upset , because she felt a spark between their soul and she putted her head on his shoulder looking at the city light , it was the greatest night ever .

They stayed on this situation for like an hour , that hour was full of magic just like the love from the 80's .

After all of the hidden words and feelings , Kate said goodbye to Kevin and hugged him so tight , then Kevin surprised her with a shining necklace , she loved it and wear it as a souvenir of him . They promised each other to make it work no matter what .

Their date was fine , Even if Kate was so shy , she was sure that they'll meet again and She'll do better than that .

Kate told her friends about every detail of the dating they were so happy and amazed .
- Finally you found someone who appreciates you and love you , it's your time dear , risk and take your chance to be in love , he might be the right guy , Anna said with confidence and wisdom .

The four friends held each other dreaming about what coming next , Rebecca ,Anna and Olivia were always by her side as they always wanted the best for her , they were more than sisters , they wished her good luck with Kevin , they knew about the great possibility which ensure that this story will be the most beautiful love story ever !!