Chapter 1: Another Day of Dealing With Bakugo's Bullshit

Legend

(F/N)- Your First Name

(F/C)-Favorite color

Italicized text-Thoughts

Bold italicized text- Venom is talking inside your head

Bold text- Venom is taking

(S/M)-Source Music (music being played by characters)

(I/M)-Incidental Music (it's Soundtrack music the characters can't hear it)

Its 7 am I'm woken by my damn alarm clock as I groggily turn it off then rub my eyes.

Venom: "Rise and shine (F/N)." he said sarcastically.

(F/N): "Yeah yeah Venom."

I struggle to sit up once I do I stretch my arms and yawn again. I then move the covers and make my way to the bathroom I go inside brush my teeth and comb my hair. I open and greeted by Touka with her hair being all kinds of fucked up.

(F/N): "Yo." I said tiredly.

Touka: "What up (F/N)?" she said yawning and rubbing her eyes.

(F/N): "You know, same old same old."

Touka moves out the way to let me through then goes inside the bathroom. I head back to my room open my closet which is next to the door inside is my school uniform. I grab the hanger and throw it to my bed.

(F/N): "Ok time to get dressed."

I get undressed and put on my school uniform and make my downstairs. Once I'm downstairs I'm greeted by my mom where the fuck does this woman find the energy to wake earlier than me and prepare breakfast I wonder.

Videl: "Morning (F/N)." she said placing breakfast on the countertop.

The oven is a lot bigger than in the picture

(F/N): "Hey mom what's for breakfast?"

Videl: "Eggs and beans."

Eggs and beans is a dish my mom created, it combines scrambled eggs with refried beans and let me tell you its da shit. Seriously if this was an episode of Food Wars it would have a foodgasm scene.

(F/N): "Nice." I take a seat put my jacket on to the chair next to me my mom pours me a glass of cranberry juice and I start eating. My dad then comes down the stairs.

Peter: "Yo what's good (F/N)?" he said adjusting his glasses.

(F/N): "Tired."

My dad then chuckles to himself. Touka and Futaba later come down wearing their school uniforms by that point I've already finished my bowel of eggs and beans, had a second bowel and was on the couch chilling watching TV. Mom checks the time and about time for us to leave to go to school.