Chapter 10: Rescue Training

Legend

(F/N)- Your First Name

(F/C)-Favorite color

Italicized text-Thoughts

Bold italicized text- Venom is talking inside your head

Bold text- Venom is taking

(S/M)-Source Music (music being played by characters)

(I/M)-Incidental Music (it's Soundtrack music the characters can't hear it)

Another day of school only this time we ended up showing up a bit later today than usual since my alarm didn't wake me up because of me and Uraraka texting each other last night and because of that Touka couldn't go to Anteikuto get her morning coffee and let me tell you, Touka without her morning coffee, you better pray that you don't piss her off because trust me she will make your life a living hell I'm walking on thin ice as it is today not to end up on her bad side. But once UA is in range we see that it's swarming with reporters.

Touka: "Oh just fucking great, first I don't get coffee from Anteiku and now our school is swarmed with fucking vultures." she said very piss off.

(F/N): "Well hopefully they servers coffee inside."

Touka: "If they do it's probably that Starbucks bullshit." she groaned.

She cracks her neck and we press on. Once we get close, cameras swarm us like vultures I put my hand in front of my face to cover it.

Reporter: "You two! What do you think of All Might as a Teacher?"

Touka turns her head to the female reporter with a look in her eyes that would send shivers down anyone's spine.

Touka: "Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee!" she said absolutely pissed the hell off.

The reporter back away with fear all over her face and we finally make inside we head over to the cafeteria to hopefully get Touka some coffee. Once we're in guess what we find? If your answer was Starbucks you are correct...oh dear.

Touka's Pov

Touka: "Great the coffee brand I detest more than anything this "establishment" represents the exact opposite of everything that I love about Anteiku *sigh* but it's better than no coffee."

Starbucks clerk: "Welcome to Starbucks what could I get you?"

Touka: "Alright showtime." "Yes, I'd like a blonde roast please." I said completely changing my personality from a girl that wants to rip someone's spine out to someone with a similar personality to Uraraka.

Starbucks clerk: "And what size"

Touka: "Hmm what size do I want?" I said put my hand on my chin. "Fuck your fucking sizes and why the fuck are these sizes so fucking overly complicated your small is called tall, then there's grande, venti, and trenta. Who the fuck comes up with these fucking names?"  "I'll take a grande."

The clerk picks up a grande cup in one hand with a sharpie in the other hand.

Starbucks clerk: "Name?"

Touka: "Touka."

Starbucks clerk: "Oh wow that's such a nice name."

Touka: "Oh thank you." I said with a huge smile on my face.

(F/N)'s POV

It always creeps me out how my sister can completely change her personality at the drop of a hat. I then look at the menu to see if anything catches my eye since I'm not a coffee guy and something does, this drink called Strawberry Acai seemed decent enough and I love strawberry so I order it along with one of those chicken bacon sandwiches. So after a few minutes, we get our stuff.