Chapter 7: Hero Basic Training Part 1

Legend

(F/N)- Your First Name

(F/C)-Favorite color

Italicized text-Thoughts

Bold italicized text- Venom is talking inside your head

Bold text- Venom is taking

(S/M)-Source Music (music being played by characters)

(I/M)-Incidental Music (it's Soundtrack music the characters can't hear it)

We're in the monitoring room and All Might hands me a white towel to wipe off the leftover blood from Touka breaking my nose and I take off my mask.

All Might: "Here you go Young (L/N).

(F/N): "Thanks." I said, taking the towel and started wiping off the blood.

All Might: "Young (L/N) can you please stop antagonizing Young Bakugo?"

(F/N): "For your sake, I'll try and play nice."

All Might: "And can you please stop Stunning and RKOing everyone in sight."

(F/N): "No promises." I said smirking.

All Might: "Fufu, you know you're just like your mother every time there was someone she didn't like or asked a stupid question instead of a Stunner or an RKO, it was blame, Sweet Chin Music from outta nowhere. Like there was this one time when she at Midtown High for the last semester of Junior Year because her dad had things to in the states and UA was more than happy to accommodate her."

Flashback (Midtown High) (January 28, 2013)

Videl POV (age 17)

Videl's Appearance

I'm walking in the hallway carrying my stuff wearing my CM Punk "Knees 2 Faces" shirt

and I see Peter by his locker putting stuff in and I call to him. He wearing a hoodie and underneath was a John Cena "10 Years Strong" shirt since the Royal Rumble was last night.