Chapter Thirty Two

I ended up falling asleep and my phone went dead. I woke up and put my phone in my purse. I look around see everyone is asleep except for Cyndi and my parents. I grunt and get up to go to the bathroom. It's a good thing this plane is spaced out.

"Liv sweetie go sit down." my mother says

"I have to pee." I say running to the bathroom.

I do my business and look at my reflection. I look a lot better than I thought I would. I walk out the bathroom and walk over to my parents.

"How much longer?" I ask my dad.

"About 4 1/2 more." he says.

I groan and walk back to my seat. Cyndi is looking at me.

"What?" I ask facing her.

"Can we get over this. I didn't mean for you to ruin your relationship with your family and friends." She says.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. It was there choice to leave me and it was my choice to push them away. You don't influence my decision on anything." I say.

"Look Liv, I mean Olivia. I am sorry for all the things I've done and I'm not dating your brother to make you angry or anything, I'm dating him because I really like him. He makes me happy. Doesn't everybody deserve happiness?" she says, I can hear the smirk in her voice.

I face her and that bitch is doing that fucking smirk. "Okay listen here. I said that exact same thing to you months ago. How dare you try to be nice and then say something like that. Look you are not a very nice person and when I think of giving you the benefit of the doubt you fuck up again. So I'm doing exactly what I told my dad, I'm avoiding you. You mean nothing to me and I don't want to talk to you and I don't want you talking to me. You're liked by my family not by me." I say.

"Forget and forgive?"

"I'll forget you and forgive myself for trying to be nice to you." I say turning my back on her and looking out the window.

"Do it for your brother." she says.

"What has he done for me. He hasn't been nice to me since he found out what you did to me and then he turns around and does this. I have no brother." I say.

"Liv?" Beau's voice rings.

I turn and look at him. He actually looks hurt and mad at the same time.

"Is that how you feel?" he asks.

"I feel as I don't have a brother. You don't act like one." I say.

He nods and walks away. Cyndi looks at me and I stare at her and she gets up and goes and walks with Beau. I pull my knees up to my chest and get comfortable and put my head in my legs. A single tear going down my cheek with more following. Why am I always the fuck up?

A sob escapes my mouth and I cover it up with a cough. I sniffle and run to the bathroom. I lock myself in there and sit on the floor and cry silently. A knock comes to the door. I stand up and wipe my face and open the door. Beau is standing there looking down at me.

"It's all yours." I say, my voice cracking at the end.

"Liv were you crying?"

"I was doing my make up and got mascara in my eye." I say.

"You're lying." he says.

"I'm going to my seat." I say moving past him and walking away.

Everyone's up and in there seats. I sit down and look out the window and see Dallas' reflection smiling at me and I can't help but smile back at him.

"This is your captain. We will be landing early that expected. Everyone fasten your seatbelt and sit down, we will be landing in 15 minutes." the captain says.

Everyone sits down and buckles up. Dallas sticks his hand between the seats and holds my hand. He squeezes my hand as we landed. After the plane lands or parks or whatever you want to call it, we all get up and stretch our bones. I unbuckle myself and get all my stuff and run to Dallas. He hugs me and kisses my head.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Things will get better." I simply say.

"Keep your head up and keep a smile on that beautiful face." Dallas says.

I smile and we all get off the plane, the boys help get all the bags, and we walk out of the airport and a shuttle bus is waiting for us. We pack the bus up and all get on and drive to the hotel. We are in Puerto Rico and it is beautiful. You can see water from every direction. The palm trees are swaying in the breeze, the sky is blue and the sun is shinning bright. Plus it is like only a little after noon. We pull up to the amazing hotel.

It is a hotel that forms a circle and is mainly outside except the rooms. In the middle of the hotel is a giant pool and it is unbelievably gorgeous. There are palm trees all around the hotel and the place is magnificent, like a castle.

We get off of the bus and go to the lobby. It is so gorgeous. The lobby was gorgeous and it had a beautiful decor. The colors were blue and white with white fabric things hanging from the ceiling. I was in love.

"Hello I'm Darren Berland. I have a reservation." my father says.

While my parents are at the counter going over their rooms, everyone else is ogling over the lobby. If the lobby is this amazing, I can't wait to see what the rooms look like.

"Okay everybody get over here." my dad calls us.

Everybody walks over to my parents and stand in a circle.

"Okay. Miranda, Dallas and Liv in a room." he says handing me two cards.

"Cyndi, Emily and Carson." he says handing then two cards.

"And Connor, Beau and Duece." He says handling them two cars.

"Carol you are bunking with us." my mom says.

"Wait! How does Liv get to bunk with Dallas, but I can't bunk with Cyndi. That's shit!" Beau says.

"Listen here. Your sister has been through so much lately and it's mainly because of you. You could at least be nice and stop being a stuck up brat." My father says towering over Beau. "And if I ever hear you throw a tantrum and curse at me again. I will send your ass home while we stay for this trip." my father growls.

Dallas pulls me close and I put my head in his chest and laugh silently.

"Do I make myself clear?" my fathers voice booms.

"Yes sir." Beau says.

"Good. Now go get the bags." My dad says. "Princess!" my dad calls.

I lift my head up and look at my dad.

"Yes daddy?" I ask.

"Go up to your room. Dallas my boy please help with the bags." my father says.

"Yes sir." Dallas says.

Everybody else walks to the elevators and up to their rooms. Me and Miranda are in the elevator with my parents. I hug my dad.

"Thank you daddy." I say.

"It's about time someone said something. And he made you cry earlier, that wasn't acceptable." my dad says kissing the top of my head. Perks of being a daddy's girl.

I smile. "This is going to be a great vacation."