Chapter Forty One

After the day of spending it with my mom, God I love the sound of that, we went back home. Kellin was the only one there, Dallas went to go bring food home. Mom went upstairs to her room and took a shower. I stayed downstairs and went to the big living room with Kellin. He was sitting in front of the fire place watching tv and a glass of what I'm guessing is blood.

"So you're a vampire too huh?" I say.

"Yep. Get used to it sweetheart, you are in a house full of em." He says.

"Lucky me." I say.

"Why are you even here?" he asks.

"What not happy to see me?" I joke.

"I don't care about you being in the house, I meant you being downstairs. What do you want?"

"I was just looking around the house." I say.

"Well go upstairs. I'm having some friends come over." He says.

I roll my eyes. I start looking around and hear the door bell ring and the door open. I look and see there's a bunch of boys and one sticks out. Guy. Well this just got weird.

"Hey Liv. What are you doing here?" Guy asks me.

"My boyfriend lives here." I say.

"Oh wait your dating little Dallas!" He says.

I nod. "He better be good to you." he says.

"He will be now leave her alone." Miranda says.

"Oh it's you." He says sounding angry.

"Yeah it's me." she says.

He looks at her up and down. She's wearing some pajama shorts and a v neck shirt.

"You still look the same." He says.

She scuffs. "Let's go sweetie, Dallas should be here anytime." she says.

"Oh you told her. Well come over here Liv and give your old man a hug." he says.

I look at him and he out stretches his arms. "I'm going upstairs." I say making a run for it. Guy beats me to the stairs.

"Vampire speed." he says.

"Of course." I say stopping and moving back.

I run into someone and see it's Dallas. I smile and he looks at Dallas then at me. I look back at my mom and she comes over to us. She looks Guy straight in the eyes and walks straight past him with Dallas and I following behind. We all went upstairs, ate the pizza Dallas brought and talked. It was Saturday and I was tired which was unbelievable, considering that I slept for an entire day.

I said goodnight to my mom and she hugged me and went to her room next door. I got into bed with Dallas and he held me close to him. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"So is it safe to ask did you have a good birthday?" He says.

"Believe it or not, I actually had a great birthday. I got to meet my real parents, I got to hang out with my amazing boyfriend and I got to know the real him. It was great." I say.

"I feel really bad your party didn't turn out as good as it was supposed to be." he says.

"Don't worry about it. I got to see people I haven't seen in a while, I got to have some food and it was on the beach. It was perfect." I say.

"I'm going to do something for you this weekend. To make up for the party." he says.

"You don't have to do that!" I say.

"I don't have to... but I want to."

I smile and kiss him. "Thank you." I say.

"I'd do anything to make you happy." he says.

I smile and yawn. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. I giggle and he pulls me close to him and I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. I can hear his heart beating under my ear and I smile. I wrap my arm around his stomach and fall into deep slumber.
*******************
How would you guys feel about a sequal?😏