Chapter 1

"I can't believe we're going to comic-con Gabi!" Ruby shook me as we put our seatbelts on in the taxi.
"I'm not excited for the journey though." I said.
"It's just a taxi ride and a plane ride and bam! We'll be in Philadelphia meeting Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Seb Stan and Anthony Mackie!" She beamed. I laughed.
"I'm very excited."
"You don't look excited." She outed her lips.
"That's because it's 6 o'clock in the morning!" I pushed her playfully.

We got to the airport and went through security and sat down at Costa.
"I want to fuck the shit out of Sebastian Stan," Ruby said a little too loud.
I slapped her.
"Hey! We're in public!" I whisper shout.
"And? Come on Gabi you're so shy! Have a little fun!" She wiggles her hips.
Ruby was really extroverted.
Her Latina roots helped with that.
"Come on! Aren't you excited?"
"Of course I'm excited! I'm just...awkward." I laughed.
"Well, is you see a nice boy you know what to do! Call me! Ayyy!" She laughed.
"Shut up. What if I got with Seb?" I joked.
"Girl come on! You're 21 and he's 37! You're much more likely to get Tom Holland, which I would not complain about. He's a snack." She said as she took a bite out of her apple. I stayed silent and thought about that for a moment.
"Plus, who wouldn't want a piece of this Latina puta over here!" She practically twerked in her seat.
"Right we get it! Staap!" I laughed.
"Honestly though Gabi...you need to get some dick. Not little Rory's from 5 months ago who you lost your V-card to. A real good, sexy man!"
I rolled my eyes.
"America has more men so you'll have plenty of choice my love."
I just laughed at her.
No way someone would like me enough to have sex with me.
Not. A. Fucking. Chance.

After our very long plane journey, we got in a cab and checked into our hotel.
"Man this hotel is nice!" Ruby said as she jumped onto the double bed.
"I guess you won't be able to bring a anyone back here Rubes." I made a sad face.
"Shut up! At least I have a chance!" She laughed.
"Shut the fuck up!" I threw a pillow at her.
"Ay! Don't start that shit! We need to get ready for clubbing tonight anyway!"
"We're going clubbing?" I huffed.
"Yes, now get a sexy dress on and do your hair and let's go!" She hugged me then went into the bathroom.
I plugged my phone in and checked my Instagram.

Ugh. How can someone be so hot?
I couldn't believe I was going to meet him tomorrow.

After a night of clubbing and taking care of a drunk Ruby, we finally went to bed.
I sat and thought about things.
What am I going to say?
How am I going to hug him?
What if he hates me?
What pose am I going to do?
What if he doesn't even want to touch me?
Am I hot?
Would he find me hot?
"Could you not talk to yourself Gabi?" Ruby whispered in the dark.
"Shit Sorry. Just, go back to sleep." I whispered back.
I was so excited for tomorrow.
But so anxious too.