Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning at 10 o'clock to my phone ringing. It was Tom.
"Hey tom," I said into the phone.
"Hey...are you free?" He asked with a groggy voice.
"I'm still in bed but yeah I'm free today."
"Okay, do you want to go see a movie cause I'm don't want to do anything else." He chuckled.
"Yeah sure, I'll check cinema times and stuff. You can come over whenever."
"Okay cool, see you soon." He hung up. I yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went downstairs and made a coffee for myself and croissants with marmalade on them. I sat down on my couch and put on Friends.
"Gabi?" Toms voice came from the front door.
"Through here!" I shouted through.
"Hey," he smiled as he walked through to where I was.
"Hi, Sorry, I haven't fully woken up yet," I laughed.
"Yeah neither have I." He slumped down next to me, flinging his legs over my lap. I used him as a wee table.
"So how was your 'Guys night' last night?" I asked - still not forgetting what he said drunken to me.
"It was good. We did beer pong and shots though so I was done by like midnight." He rubbed his face.
"Yeah I know." I chuckled.
"What? What do you mean?"
"You text me last night..." I giggled.
"No I didn't! Fuck!" He whipped out his phone and looked at our messages.
"Oh my god Gabi I am so sorry!" He looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed.
"It's fine Tom. I appreciate it."
"Fuck. I think I get like really emotional and horny when I'm drunk." He laughed.
"So do I Tom don't worry." I laughed and pushed his feet off of me. I cleared up my stuff and went into my room.
"Shit can you check cinema times?" I shouted through to him as I picked what I was going to wear.
"Yeah sure. What do you want to go see?" He asked.
"I don't mind, whatever you think."
I chose a red and white striped, tight jumper and black jeans. I put my hair in a low bun and put on a red cap and black vans. I didn't bother with makeup
"We can go see Hobbs and Shaw in 20 minutes? It's the last showing of it." He shouted through to me.
"Yeah sounds great." I leant against the door frame and smiled at him.
"You look great." He bit his lip hungrily and looked me up and down.
"I know I do. Now let's go," I laughed and held out my hand for him to take.
"Okay then." He closed my laptop and took my hand. I grabbed my phone and keys and we walked out.

We finally got to the movies and sat down in our seats, patiently waiting for the movie to start. Tom had a cap on too, trying to keep his identity hidden. We sat at the back row as well.
The movie started and I moved closer to Tom. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.
We stayed like that for about half an hour and then I sat up to stretch and Tom took his arm back to his lap.
Toms hand drifted over onto my thigh and squeezed it a few times. I tried not to give him a reaction he was looking for so I kept my eyes on the screen.
He gradually moved his hand up further to the zip and button of my jeans. I grabbed his hand.
"Tom no," I whispered.
"Gabi," He whispered onto my neck which sent goosebumps all over my body. He started to lightly kiss my neck. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from making any noise.
His hand unbuttoned my jeans and zipped them down. I held onto his hand, not sure if I wanted him to do more or not.
"Tom I don't know if we should- oh my god!" I had to cover my mouth after I exclaimed. Tom interrupted me mid-sentence by putting his cold hand underneath my pants and right on whatever spot that felt good.
People turned around but we just looked casually at the screen like nothing happened.
"Tom!" I whisper shouted at him. He giggled slightly.
"This isn't funny!" I laughed a bit.
"Oh...I think it is." He looked me straight in the eye and started moving his fingers and hand. I grabbed onto his bicep.
"Oh god Tom." I closed my eyes and bit my lip - trying to stop any noises that were falling out of my mouth.
"We shouldn't be doing this." I said.
"But you want to." He whispered into my ear. I hummed in response.
I could feel myself getting closer to finishing as he sped up.
He could tell too and when he knew I was about to- he kissed me to silence me.
He pulled away and gently took his hand out from my jeans. We composed ourselves and looked back at the screen.
"You're in trouble Mr Holland." I whispered to him.
"Oh am I?" He smirked cheekily as he appreciated my forwardness.
"Yes you are."
"And what are you going to do about it?" He taunted me. I turned to him.
"You don't want to know." I whispered seductively and grabbed his crotch, making a yelp of sudden pleasure come out his mouth. I smirked in satisfaction and turned back to the movie. He just stared at me in awe.