Chapter 6

Me and Tom fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.
We woke up to Harrison's loud sneeze as he walked into the main living area.
"Shit Sorry Guys...actually you know what I'm not sorry, it's 11 o'clock so get the fuck up." Harrison laughed as he threw a cushion at us.
"It's 11?" I asked as I sat up.
"Yes it is!" He smiled.
"There's a shower in the bathroom if you want to go in first?" Tom asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"No it's okay you go in first," I smiled.
"Okay, thank you." We smiled at each other before he got up and went into the bathroom.
I stretched and got up.
"So, What frisky business did you two get up to last night?" Harrison asked as he went to the kitchen area to make coffee.
"No frisky business at all. Just fell asleep," I smiled.
"Coffee?"
"Yes please."
Me and Haz chatted for a bit over coffee then I got up to go to the bathroom.
Harrison directed me to the bathroom and I waited outside for Tom to get out.
I checked my phone and I had tons of texts and miss calls from Ruby but I just ignored them.
The door opened and before I could move Tom bumped into me and I stumbled into his arms. He practically placed me back on the ground and then I saw him.
Tom was fresh out the shower, he hadn't dried or anything. The white towel hung low around his waist which showed a V. And his chizzled chest was wet and his curly hair was messy.
I could feel my mouth watering he looked so hot.
"Gabs?" He laughed.
"Shit Sorry!" I shook myself out of my daydream.
"It's fine. I really don't mind at all when you look at me like that." Tom smirked.
"Shut it." I placed my finger on his lip and giggled as he backed away from the door and I went into the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and got in.
I sang quietly to myself as I used their shampoo and conditioner.
I turned the shower off and then I suddenly realised I hadn't brought a towel in with me.
"Tom?" I shouted.
"Yeah?" He replied from the other side of the door.
"Could you pass me a towel?" I chuckled.
"Uh yeah one sec." there was a pause then a knock.
"Do you want me to just hand it to you or?"
"Yeah," I unlocked the door and opened it slightly.
"Here you go madam." Tom smiled.
"Why thank you, I shall be out very soon." I giggled and closed the door.
I wringed out my hair and I wrapped the towel around me.
I came out of the bathroom and Tom and Haz were sitting eating cereal on the couch. They both smirked as I came over but Haz averted his eyes back to the TV. Tom however, looked me up and down, taking it all in.
"Can I get changed in someone's room?" I asked.
"Yeah you can change in mine," Tom pointed to his room.
"Okay thank you." I smiled and picked up my clothes, causing the towel to ride up.
"I can feel your eyes burning straight into me Holland." I teased as I walked into his room.
"What!" He couldn't hold back a huge grin.
"You're such a div mate." Haz laughed.
"Shut up." He playfully pushed him.

After I changed I got breakfast and we all sat and watched Friends until 3 o'clock.
"I should probably head back to my room." I sighed as I put on my stilettos.
"Okay, I'll walk you down." Tom smiled.
"Bye Haz, I shall text you when I'm free," I smiled.
"Okay, see you soon." We hugged and me and Tom left the room.
We walked downstairs and to my room.
"So, I'll probably see you tonight? Tomorrow?" He asked.
"Honestly, probably tonight but I'm not sure. It'll depend on Ruby." I laughed lightly.
"How long are you here for?" He asked.
"My flight's at 7pm tomorrow so," I smiled.
"Oh...okay." Tom nodded.
"We have social media we're all good." I smiled.
"Okay well, see you soon then." He smiled.
"See you soon then."
We stood in silence, neither of us wanting to go, his eyes drifted to my lips. He held me waist and pulled me into him and our lips crashed.
It was so amazing. I massaged his scalp with my long nails and his hands went from my waist to my butt and my lower back. We kissed for about a minute then we pulled away slowly.
"Okay. It's fine it's only a few hours." I smiled.
"No yeah it's fine." Tom laughed and I put the key into the door and it opened.
"Bye." I smiled.
"Bye." He winked at me then walked away. I closed the door behind me and I sat my bag down.
"Ruby?" The room was silent.
I turned the corner and saw Ruby in bed with her dress still on and heels chucked off. There was a lot of alcohol around her and she had a joint stuck to her lip. Then I noticed Katie was sleeping under the covers and Rebekah was on the floor in the same state.
"Fuck sake Ruby." I sighed. I grabbed a plastic bag and started clearing up.
And all I thought about was Tom.