Chapter 8

"Did you just get a guys number?!" Harrison asked excitedly as I walked back.
"Yes I did! His daughter goes to one of my classes." I smiled.
"Isn't he a bit old?" Tom asked bluntly.
"Well his ex is in her late 20's s no," I said.
"That's good though," Haz smiled.
"I guess." I said but I looked at Tom. He was upset.
"Tom? You okay?" I asked, and rested a hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah of course." He fake smiled.
"Tom are you mad at me?" I stopped him.
"No Gabi," he said.
"Then why are you being weird?" I asked.
"I'm not being weird Gabi! We've literally only known each other for 24 hours and you think you know me?" He shouted.
"Tom I didn't mean it like that I-"
"Of course you didn't." He walked off.
"Tom!" I shouted after him.
"What the hell?" I felt myself tear up as I looked at Tom then Harrison.
"He liked you a lot. I think it just annoyed him seeing you with another guy." Harrison said.
"Well He should be an adult about it and actually fucking answer truthfully when I ask him a question." I said. We started walking and saw that Tom went into the bathroom.
"I'll go see what's up." Haz said and he went into the bathroom.

Toms POV
I got into the bathrooms and no one else was in. I went to the sink and punched the sides.
"Fuck!" I said to myself. It hurt quite a bit.
"Wow mate, you've fallen hard." I heard Harrison's voice from behind me.
"I've not fallen for her Haz."
"Really? Then why did you just get mega jealous and mad when she got that guys number?" He folded his arms and looked at me through the mirror.
"I'm not mad." I said. Harrison laughed.
"Then why did you just punch a sink?"
"Okay yeah I'm mad! I can't help it! I mean I like her a lot right, but if she's off wanting to date other guys then..." I stopped myself from blabbing on further.
"I mean she's going home tonight. I'm not going to see her for a month and a half...what's the point?" I leaned against the sink top and ran a hand through my hair.
"You literally live walking distance from one another, you have things in common and she's gorgeous and an amazing person! How could you not like her?" Harrison exclaimed.
"So do you like her?" I asked.
"Nah mate you snatched her up before I had a chance." He laughed.
"Haz I really like her." I admitted.
"I know you do. That's why you should tell her. Today." Haz said.
"No I can't, that's way too complicated."
"How? How is it complicated? You say, hey Gabi? I like you. And she'll be like, oh Tom! I thought you'd never say!" He put on a shit high pitched voice.
"Mate you're so bad at impressions," I laughed.
"Tom come on, you only have a couple of hours. Do it." Haz said intently.
I sighed.
"Okay, I'll do it. But when it's a good point, I don't want to just say it meaninglessly." I explained.
"No problem. Right she's waiting outside so I'd go apologise and we can actually shop." Haz patted my back as we left.
I walked up to Gabi.
"I'm really sorry Gabs. I didn't mean to annoy you, I just...am not in a good mood." I said.
"It's fine, it just surprised me that's all. So we're good?" She laughed.
"Yeah of course." I smiled.
"Good now let's shop!" She said.

Gabi's POV
We got back to the hotel and I went to my room to pack. I opened the door and Ruby was sitting on her phone on the bed.
"Hey Rubes." I smiled.
"Oh hey...I Uh...I packed for you." She sat up.
"Really? You didn't have to do that."
"Yeah I did. I'm sorry about this morning Okay? I shouldn't of over reacted and been a bitch. Although I am Latina do you kinda signed up for that when you became friends with me just saying." She laughed.
"I accept your apology. I hate not having you." I jumped onto the bed and hugged her.
"Your squishing me!" She laughed.
"Oops, Sorry. Do you want to hang out with Tom and Haz before we go? We can take our stuff to their room and then just leave." I asked.
"Yeah, I'd like that." She smiled.
"Okay good, now get your shit and let's go!" I laughed.
"You're such a weirdo." She smiled. We collected all of our stuff and headed to Tom and Harrison's room.
"It's so fancy!" She said as we got to their room. I was about to knock when I heard them speaking.
"So how am I meant to tell her?" I could her Tom, he sounded anxious.
"Just ask her for a chat and tell her. Get a cute kiss then take her to the airport and be all PDA and emotional." Harrison laughed.
"Okay okay. Bro why am I so nervous?" Tom asked.
"Because you really like her."
"Fuck. They're coming over soon so you can keep Ruby occupied" Tom laughed.
"I'll work my charm on Ruby then."
I turned to Ruby.
"Holy shit. Tom likes me and I think Haz likes you?" I said.
"Ohhh shit." Ruby giggled.
Oh my god...Tom likes me?!