Faendal x Reader

I paced around Faendal's room, searching hopelessly for potions. Faendal held his abdomen, wincing in pain. He has gotten stung by (A griever jk) a large wasp like creature. He was coughing up poison.

"WHERE IN NIRN ARE YOUR BLOODY POTIONS!" I yelled angrily, smacking a bunch of baskets off a shelf. Faendal closed his eyes, sighing quietly.

"Stay with me, Faendal, or else I'll kill you!" Faendal opened his eyes wide, then shut them tight and groaned in pain.

"P..P-please..." He whimpered, "Help..me.." He coughed up more poison, nearly screaming in pain. I dug through more of Faendal's stuff, finally finding a potion that could work.

"Here!" I threw him the bottle, which wasn't the best thing to do. The hit the wall and smashed into pieces, the red liquid that was once inside spilled everywhere. Faendal made a 'are you kidding me' face. I sighed and went around his house and gathered healing ingredients, then started making the potion. I carefully gave him the potion that I had to make, and he drank it, sighing in relief. Apparently the potion worked instantly, as Faendal stood up, then walked over to me.

Closer...

And closer...

My back hit the cold wall. My breathing got quicker as Faendal moved his hands up to my shoulders, pressing his body against mine.

"F..Faendal..." I felt my face heat up as he moved his head close to mine. His eyes were half closed, his head was tilted down a little, and his grey orbs were gazing into my e/c orbs. Suddenly, he pressed his lips to mine, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pressed me against the wall all the way, deepening the kiss. A few seconds later, we pulled apart.

"What was that for?" I asked. Faendal stared down at me.

"One, a thank you. Two, for being absolutely senseless enough to smash the potion, and three, for taking such a long time to make another."

"Uh-wha-" He pressed his lips to mine once more, then pulled away. I suddenly smiled.

"So, what you're saying is that you are thankful...and still wanted to kiss me even when I was taking forever, smashed the potion, and nearly killed you? I love you too, dang."

"Heh... sure." He pecked my lips a final time and hugged me.

This was rushed...
410 words