Chapter 10:

**What have I done? I look around my room and I feel him roll to my side. And I would like to reiterate, what the fuck have I done? My head is banging and I need a coffee. I don't want to get up... I'm scared I will wake this guy up. He puts his arm over my stomach. I can't believe I just had a one-night stand! That sounds weird. One-night stand and me... don't fit into the same sentence. That doesn't sound right.  I don't do shit like this! This is more Lexi's pace. I can't even blame the alcohol... I wasn't that drunk. I roll my body over. This is gross. I'm gross. I don't even know this guy. What is his name again? Ross? Roger? Kyle? My head is killing me. I slowly move his arm off of me. Don't wake up. Don't wake up. I regret this. How do you go about these situations in the morning? Everyone talks about the night of... but no one talks about the morning of. Maybe a, "Hi, How are you? Bye?" then I'm assuming the walk of shame. Thank god I came home. No walk of shame for me. I squeeze my eyes shut. Flashbacks of us having sex begin to resurface. I shake my head. Oh god... It was sloppy. I didn't even.... Ugh. I close my eyes. Just sleep. Just sleep. Just sleep. Why did I do this? The text message appears in my mind. I'm not angry anymore... I'm just hurt. Why would he say that? That's all I could think about last night. Ugh. Fuck my life. Suddenly my apartment bell is ringing. What the fuck? I quickly jump up. Where are my clothes? The ring is loud.

"What the fuck is that?" He puts his head up.

"It's my bell. Someone is here,"

"Ugh!" He grabs a pillow and puts it over his head. Where the fuck is my clothes? I begin to panic. It doesn't help this blanket around me restricts my movements. I quickly move to my dresser and find a pair of sweats. I quickly slap them on and run to my closet. I rip down a hoodie and slide it on. The bell continues ringing. WHO IS THAT? I kick it out of my room and run to my small living room. I run to the door and hit a buzzer,

"Who is this?"

A man's voice, "Delivery!"

Oh fuck. The helluva surprise I was promised. Fuck.

"Come up!" I say into the intercom and press a button to let them in. I hear the door open and I wait by mine. What is that? What did he do? I hear someone knock at my door. I quickly open the door and see a man in a brown khakis and a brown shirt.

"Lillian porter?" He smiles at me.

"Yes?"

"Can you sign here?" He hands me a pad.

I grab it, "Yeah." I scribble my name he looks down the stairs.

"Okay! Bring it in Tom," He yells.

I watch another man bring in a huge bouquet of flowers. Holy shit. They are bigger than him. It looks like the flower spouted legs and is walking up my stairs. He walks them inside,

"Where can I put these?" He mumbles to me through the flowers.

"Just on the kitchen table," I feel embarrassed. He walks over to my table and sets them down. I watch another man walk in a smaller bouquet of red roses and a teddy bear. He hands them to me, "Here you go, Miss Porter!"

"Thanks," I say as I awkwardly hold my bouquet.

"Mr. Finley sends his regards," He hands me to envelopes and chuckles, "We didn't know where to put these. The flowers would have swallowed them up,"

"Thanks,"

"Tom and I here," He points to him, "Made a bet. Is that the actual Luca Finley? Like the singer?"

I chuckle, "Uh..."

"Come on!" I shrug at them and smile, "Rude," He laughs as him and Tom walk out of my door. I quickly close door behind them. Yes. Yes it is. I walk closer to inspect the large bouquet of flowers. It is a mixture of red and white roses with lilies. I bend down and smell them. Wow. I walk over and set my red roses and teddy bear on the counter. I rip open the first red card. I flip it open and read it, "Lil, I'm sorry I couldn't be there! I want you to know how much it is killing me that I can't spend your birthday with you. I know I pika promised I would always come home for your birthdays when I left... I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you, -L" I feel my heart get warm. I set the first card down and begin to open the other one. I wonder what this says? I begin to get nervous. Oh fuck. What if it's bad? I open it and begin to read, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Forgive me? –L" I begin to smile at the card. I roll my eyes and laugh. I hate him.