𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁; 015

UNEDITED !

UNEDITED !

- ̗̀ REQUEST; requested by -SPOOKYBESSON my luv

- ̗̀ WARNINGS; none but corbyn's younger than daniel in this one
.༄༷˚ ུ🖇 ͙༣ ⋆

"daniel, i'm back!" corbyn sings happily as he enters their house, his positive vibe seeming to spread throughout it as he skips through the rooms, shopping bags in hand.

upon reaching the living room his already bright smile widens, eyes falling upon his boyfriend of two years.

"hi, baby" he hums, placing his bags down before walking over to their large sofa, taking a seat in daniel's lap.

daniel smiles, pressing a lingering kiss to corbyn's lips, the last he would be giving him for a while.

"how was your day?" he questions, drumming his fingers along corbyn's sides as he searches his eyes, the icy blue strong against his deep oceans.

"good... zach and jack almost lost each other which would've ended in disaster; probably zach breaking down. but other than that, it was amazing. oh, and i got good stuff, so i'm very happy." corbyn's smile softens, now repeating the day in his head, content with how it had gone.

"well, i'm glad that you had a good day. i've got some paperwork to fill out upstairs though, my boss said it needs to be done as soon as possible" daniel says, lifting corbyn out of his lap and placing the blond at his side, lifting himself from the sofa.

"i don't get a kiss?" corbyn questions, standing up in front of daniel, his hands landing on the older's chest.

daniel chuckles, beginning to lean in. but before their lips can meet, he cheekily tilts his head, leading corbyn to press a peck to his cheek.

"daniel!" the blond whines, a pout forming on his lips as the brunet lightly boops his nose before leaving.

"you meanie!" corbyn continues, only earning a soft laugh in response.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"daniel" corbyn says, elongating the 'l' as he walks into the brunet's office, stopping behind his seat.

"yes, corbyn?" he turns the seat around so that he is facing the younger, smiling up at him.

corbyn stands with his hands behind his back, rocking on his feet slightly as he uses his innocent eyes and smile to try and lure daniel in.