𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿; 007

REQUEST;

TYPE; au ( part 2 with smut is next, i got lazy :o )

daniel awakens with a groan, the light beaming through the curtains of his hotel room seeping through his eyelids.

the sun casts a beautiful golden glow upon the room, daniel's skin seeming to shine where it hits it.

he sits up, rubbing his eyes with his fists before stretching out his arms.

he goes to stand up, but stops as he hears a knock at the door, rolling his eyes.

"who is it?" he calls, a slight bored tone lacing his voice.

"who do you think it is at this time in the morning?" responds a sarcastic voice, daniel recognising it immediately.

he chuckles slightly before actually making an effort to stand, trudging tiredly over to the hotel room door and opening in, the only thing adorning his body being his boxers and a pair of sweats.

"we've got a meeting in half an hour, get ready" his manager, corbyn, smiles quickly before pushing past the brunet, walking over to his bed and sitting down.

"and you're staying in my room because..?" daniel questions as he closes the door, turning around and crossing his arms over his chest as he notices how the blond had immediately laid himself down.

"because i'm not about to wait by myself, now get ready, we have to leave in fifteen minutes" corbyn responds, staring contently up at the ceiling in his bored state.

"fifteen minutes?" daniel exclaims, "that's not nearly enough time to get ready!"

"i don't want to repeat myself again, daniel. just go in some new sweats and a sweatshirt or something! it's only a meeting with a couple other artists with their managers to discuss some future collaborations" corbyn sighs, looking over at the brunet.

"what about my hair?" daniel adds, raising his eyebrows.

"just run your fingers through it, it looks fine" corbyn says, lifting his arm behind his head and resting on it.

"says mr. perfect with the fluffy blond hair, adorable freckles and icy blue eyes. you always look good, no matter what you wear or the circumstance!" daniel scoffs.

"thanks, i'm quite flattered, but would you mind actually making an effort to get ready?"

daniel rolls his eyes once more before walking over to his suitcase, pulling out a simple gray tracksuit, white shirt and a fresh pair of boxers to change into.