𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿; 24

【 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 】

➮ 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾; smut

➮ 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀(𝗌); 5000+ words, fingering, blowjob, set in britain and top!daniel

【 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 】

never did he ever think that he was going to have to cross paths with corbyn again. not when he had moved from yorkshire and all the way down to london to pursue a career in teaching. he has adopted a very strong london accent while he's been at it, as well, not to say that he isn't pleased by that fact.

he had bid farewell to his old friends and travelled until he finally settled, graduating university through an online course and landing himself a job in a highschool near his home, which was very convenient.

his family visited regularly and he had gathered and made friends in his colleagues and frequently did things outside of work that kept him feeling happy.

having worked in the school for just over a year and a half and going back for another year of teaching he feels rather content with life, or so he felt until he was looking through his class lists and saw a name.

and what is that name you may be thinking?

well, the name is none other than hayden besson.

and now here daniel is, head in his hands as he thinks over what is going to happen on the upcoming parents evening. the night where the parents come in, sit in his class and ask questions about how he is teaching their children. the night where he'll see corbyn for the first time in six years.

now a young man at 22 he thinks that he should be able to deal with this, but just the thought of the blond that he so hated back in highschool makes his head swirl with thoughts.

though that mindset is quickly disrupted as a knock sounds from his door, and his head lifts in an instant as he clears his throat and musters up the best "come in" he's got.

"sorry to disturb you, mr. seavey. i just wanted to come in and have a quick chat, if that's okay with you?"

of course. none other than hayden himself.

daniel pulls on a small smile, nodding the smaller male over. "of course, come and take a seat!"

he gestures for the boy to pull up a chair on the other side of his desk, which he does, and soon the two are sat face to face.

"so, what did you want to talk about?" daniel questions, keeping his cool as he looks into hayden's eyes. and he can't help but think of how insanely similar they look to corbyn's own.