𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲; 34

【 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 】

➮ 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾; royal au & smut

➮ 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀(𝗌); boyxboy smut, older!daniel and younger!corbyn

corbyn wakes in his large four poster bed with a small smile on his face, pale light beaming in through the curtains but not quite reaching his face, which he thinks is perfect. birds blissful singing rings through the air and the soft spring breeze sweetly whistles in the background, making flowers rock and leaves float a short distance.

he rids of his sleepmask which he had pushed to his forehead when he had woken and places it neatly on his left bedside table, reading the time on his clock as 5:50AM. he had been lifted from sleep ten minutes earlier than needed, but he doesn't mind as he stretches his limbs and lets a content hum escape his throat.

sitting up with a yawn he pushes back his pale blue duvet, stepping into his slippers which had been arranged at the side of his bed and allowing the warmth of the fluffy fabric to engulf the chilled skin of his feet.

pushing himself to stand he slowly makes his way towards his bathroom, pushing the closed door open and smiling at the girl who stands arranging his bath oils besides the ready made bath that is made for him in the morning.

"good morning, tate" he greets with a small nod, watching as the brunet straightens herself up.

"good morning, mr. besson. you're awake a little early, no?" she questions with a smile of her own, reciprocating the nod delivered to her.

"oh, just a little, yes. and how many times do i have to tell you that you can call me corbyn when my mother's not around?" he responds with a raised brow, listening to the short chuckle that leaves tate's lips.

"i'm sorry, old habit i guess. i've been having to call you it since you were fourteen and now you're eighteen, so i've just gotten used to it." she places the towel draped over her arm down in a neatly folded square onto the counter by the sink, brushing off invisible dust from her apron before turning back to the blond.

"your mother said to be ready by seven as she has some important news for you regarding potential men and marriage plans. breakfast will be up by half past six" tate says, moving towards the door, "she expects you to meet her in the front office. enjoy your morning, corbyn."

the boy waves tate off as she closes the door, leaving him to delight in the warm bath awaiting him.

✎ᝰ

after dressing and doing everything else in order for the prince to get ready he sits at his desk and decides to read while eating his breakfast.