20. she can't swim!

After David persuaded Jeff to come to Dom's party with him and the Vlogsquad, the plan could start.

"Dom, what are you doing over there?" David yells at Dom who is standing on top of the house he's hosting the party at.

"Long live Durte Dom!" Dom yells before jumping off of the roof straight into the pool, making a huge splash and giving permission to let the party start. This is probably the biggest party Dom has ever thrown, or co-thrown, after all it was David's idea and money. He even hired a DJ. He was no Dillon Francis but he was alright.

"Jeff, what are you doing over here? Come on", Toddy and Scotty lift Jeff up from a lawnchair. Jeff drags himself along with the guys and grabs a whiskey bottle on the way.

"I'm not going up there", Jeff whines as the guys try to get him to climb the stairs to the roof. Jeff tries to open the whiskey bottle but Scotty takes it away from him.

"I'll give it back after we've jumped in the pool", Scotty promises. Jeff looks at him angrily and says he will just go get a new bottle. The guys threaten to take away every booze he can find if he doesn't jump with them.

"Ugh, I wasn't supposed to jump without her", Jeff still whines as they're on the roof.

"Without who?" Carly, who's besides him, asks.

"Without y/n", Jeff says your name out loud.

"Maybe you don't have to", he hears. He doesn't bother to turn around but just stares at the pretty sky and wishes to be on a plane with you.

He then feels a warm hand grab his cold one. The fingers intertwine and it takes Jeff a second to realize someone's holding his hand. He pulls it away, thinking it's someone else. But then he lifts his head and sees you, standing beside him and smiling widely.

His eyes widen and he doesn't know how to act.

"You jump, I jump. Oh, and also. I don't know how to swim", you say and even David gasps as you jump into the pool with Jeff.

"Oh my god! She doesn't know how to swim!" Heath yells as David films everything.

You come up to the surface of the water and notice that Jeff is holding you up. He pulls you against him and starts swimming towards the edge.

"Why the fuck would you want to jump if you can't swim? Do you know how deep this pool is?" Jeff gets mad at you. You just look into his eyes and smile.

"I don't fucking care, you idiot", you say as you grab his face with ur hands and kiss him.

"Because sometimes you have to take risks. Like cancel your flight and tell someone that you love them", you say.

"I love you too. I love you so fucking much", Jeff lifts you up in the pool and kisses you again. And again. And again.

"I'm so glad someone stole his phone and wallet that day", Carly and Erin sigh together.

"Oh, you mean this?" Jonah grabs a familiar looking wallet from his shorts pockets.

"Jonah, what the fuck?" David starts laughing hysterically.

"I borrowed it from him like two months ago. He never asked it back", Jonah shrugs.

"You're the true Cupid", Heath throws his arm around Jonah as they all stand on the roof and look down at the two cuties still kissing in the pool.

"Natalie! Go get them some towels before they get a cold", David yells at Natalie, his assistant.

"Fuck you, David!" Natalie yells her famous catchphrase before jumping into the pool alongside with Heath, Zane, Erin and Carly and right behind them Scotty and Toddy who also push David into the huge pool.