21. She's the Lucky Charm

"After these two lovebirds started dating, Jeff's career has been doing better than ever. He's investing millions of dollars and is planning on continuing his barbershop chain to other states! People are starting to like more and more the classic old-style barbershop idea and copying Jeff's iconic hairstyle which I'm glad he finally decided to show us after holding onto that hideous cap for some while!

Jeff's Instagram famous dog Nerf has now two rescue dogs to keep him company. Jeff has also donated money to the local dog shelter that has recently also started working with other rescue animal companies who are so thankful to Jeff that he has gotten free dog food for life as a gift! What a life, I know right!

We interviewed the famous Jeff who has gotten overwhelmingly more fans in the past six months and all he has to say is thank you to his soon-to-be bride who he calls his Lucky Charm. How cute is that? We wish the Wittek family all the best and hope for their humbleness and kindness to continue to future generations!"

"Well they're just praising the heck out of you two", David smiles as he reads the article out loud.

"You know what I hate, they didn't mention her name once when I specifically asked for it", Jeff shakes his head angrily.

"I called them and said they should only do it about you", y/n says while stuffing her mouth with Thanksgiving leftovers.

"You did? Why would you do that when it's all thanks to you that I have this life", Jeff kisses y/n's head ever so gently.

"You guys are so cute. Yuck", David says and continues reading the article.

"Babe! Go see if the pizza rolls are okay, would you?" Liza yells from the bathroom.

"Okay, honey boo!" David says and excuses himself from the table.

"You guys are so cute. Yuck", Jeff mocks David who just sticks his tongue out at the two of them.