Chapter 3

Draco- I knocked looking down at my fingers twiddling them, when I see the door open by the corner of my eyes "could I please come in"

Severus- I sigh "come in" good job it is Sunday, I move to the side letting him in before closing the door "he's in his bedroom with his dog 'Trixie, second door to the left"

Draco- I smile nervously but softly "thank you" I walk slowly toward the room knocking before walking in. I look around seeing he's up top sitting on some comfy looking pillows/cushions, I see down on the floor bellow in a dog bed playing with a teddy wolf like toy, I go over to the ladder climbing up crawling carefully towards him stopping near in front of him "hey"

Harry- I smile patting the pillow next to me

Draco- I smile sitting down next to him "I can her to apologize for the way I treated you for the last three years, I'm sorry"

Harry- I smile hugging him

Draco- I sat there shocked as he hugged me I smiled hugging him back "friends?" I feel him nod in agreement

Severus- I stood in the doorway smiling before turning leaving the two alone

----

Harry- the next day I got ready in my new school uniform, I smile walking out putting on my slytherin tie. I walk into the living room smiling cheerfully seeing Draco sitting on the couch I skip over sitting down.

Draco- I feel the couch dip I look up smiling at harry "hello"

Severus- I come out of the kitchen "okay is everyone ready to go to breakfast"

Harry- I nod my head, we go the Great Hall I walk in with 'Trixie and Draco by my side. I sit down between the both with Draco's friend

Pansy- I squeal "hello, I'm pansy draco always every year talked about, how cute and handsome you are"

Draco- I blush lowering my head looking at her throw my fringe "pansy"

Pansy- "what, what can I say whatever I want when I want I can't help it that I say things out without thinking before i speak"

Blaise- I shack my head "I'm Blaise also this is just another normal day at hogwarts in Slytherin house"

Harry- I smile, I'm just going to fit right in.

----

Harry- the rest of the day went fine, I was now in potions next to Draco finishing of making a Draught of living death Potion. Once down I put the potions on dad's desk before leaving finding that Pansy had dragged Draco off with Blaise and Theo. I grab my things walking out of the classroom down the hall way. I turned the corner when I was thrown against the walk opening my mouth to shout but like usual nothing came out

Ron- "oh cat got your tongue you mute freak" I punch him in the face "you going to speak hey or scream for help or are we just going to try and get it out of yeah hey, guess what where going to teach you little piece of shit a lesson" I throw in to the floor me, Seamus, Ginny and Hermione beating him up by punching and kicking him "you ruined us we were getting paid to be your friend including you were suppose to get with Ginny not that bleached haired ferret face Malfoy" (im sorry for this scene also Harry aren't together yet but they will be soon also he left his dog in his room that's why Trixie couldn't be there to help, sorry)

Severus- I heard shooting I rushed towards it "EVERYONE COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!"
I walk over to my son picking him up making sure to be careful and making sure the four Gryffindors are following me. Once in Dumbledore office I sit down cuddling my son protectively, I said Angrily "Dumbledore, I found these Gryffindors beating up my son just around the corner down the hall from my class room, I wish for them to be suspended for at least a month or so from this school"

Dumbledore- I shack my head "no I can not do that Severus, I can only give them a month's worth of detention"

Severus- I sneer angrily "haven't you already done enough they have be control my child's life including you, fine if that what you want I pulling out the big cards, I SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE IN FIRST LINE TO THE THRONE TO THE MAGIC WORLD BANISH THEE RONALD ARTHUR WEASLEY, GINVERA MOLLY WEASLEY, HERMIONE CARA GRANGER, SEAMUS SHELDON FINNIGAN AND ALBUS PERCIVAL SULFURIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE FROM THERE OWN MAGIC AND THE WIZARD WORLD THEM SELF FOR BEATING MY SON HARRISON JAMES POTTER-SNAPE WHO IN SECOND LINE TO THE THRONE AND MANIPULATING AND CAUSING CHAOS TO THIS WORLD, SO MOTE IT BE" They then popped out of fine air with all there none magical things with them "now I think it's my time to take control of this world they way it should be"

----

C.W.