Chapter 4

Severus- I heal my Son before going down to the great hall knowing it is dinner time, I have my sons arms around my neck and his legs around my waist still asleep his head now on my shoulders. I stand in front of everyone "TONIGHT ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, RONALD WEASLEY, GINVERA WEASLEY, HERMIONE GRANGER AND SEAMUS FINNIGAN, HAVE BEEN BANISHED OUT IF THE MAGICAL REALM INCLUDING HAVE NO MAGIC ANYMORE EITHER, SO THE NEW HEAD OF THIS SCHOOL SHALL BE ME AND MY DEPUTY HEAD LIKE BEFORE PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL, AND THAT SHALL BE ALL!" I turn taking my new seat at the head table,  "Harry my son, please wake up"

Harry- my slowly flutter open I look around blushing hiding my face in my dad's shoulders

Severus- "I'm the new headmaster, son you don't have to worry about dumbledore, the two youngest weasleys, Granger or finnigan anymore, you are now safe we are all same"

Harry- I point to my scare

Severus- "the Dark Lord"

Harry- I nod my head

Severus- "I will sort it out, you want to do it all tomorrow, we shall see him and if he is still insane then I shall protect you little one"

Harry- I mouth 'thank you'

----

Severus- I get dressed before walking out my room seeing my son with Draco on the couch

Draco- "I was wondering if you you know after everything would be my boyfriend"

Harry- I smile nodding my head hugging before giving him a peck on his cheek

Severus- "finally"

Harry- I jump turning, I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion "finally?"

Severus- I smile "yes finally, Draco has been mooning over yeah since he could read"

Harry- I turn to Draco "really?"

Draco- the shock of him talking goes replacing with a smile "yes, since ever I could remember I used to say no day I would be with Harry Potter or that I would marry you one day and that"

Harry- I point to my self "because boy who lived"

Draco- I shack my head "no because of you Harry nit because of the boy who lived because of you, I've always wanted you"

Harry-  "just Harry" I see him nod I smile hugging him tightly with him hugging the same way back, I pull away from him turning to my dad "Voldemort?"

Severus- I smile with happiness my son is talking more, I nod my head eyes,  you want to go now?" I see him nod

Draco- "can I please come too?" I said looking nervous

Severus- "yes you may" I pick up my son walking toward the floo with Draco following behind "MALFOY MANOR" I shout throwing the floo powder in all four of us stepping in

----

C.W.