Chapter 7

4 week later from Chapter 6

Harry- I groan flushing the toilet as I lean my self against the wall. After a few minutes I stand up carefully moving over to the sink hunching over it as I slash water on my face before holding either side of the skin looking up slowly "I guess that's a clue" I say before brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth out. I move into my bedroom getting changed before moving to my parents room, I knock hearing a knock I open up seeing them both sitting looking like I've never open up, "ermm, sorry for waking you up but can I speak privately with my please"

Sirius- I smile "sure" I get up making sure my nighty is in place before grabbing my dressing gown "come one" I say kindly closing the door behind me, so Severus can sleep a little more longer with it being 4:30 in the morning "where would you like to talk"

Harry- "living room please"

Sirius- nods we go into the living room both sitting down next to each other. I turn to him seeing how nervous he is "what is it that you like to talk about"

Harry- I look down chewing on my bottom lip as I nervously twiddle with my fingers "ermm, I think I might me pregnant"

Sirius- I looked at him shock now getting nervous myself  "ermm, okay, well when was the last time you had unprotected sex"

Harry- "about and four weeks ago with Draco, I did say when were doing that I want him to get me pregnant but how can I truly tell other than throwing up for the past two weeks"

Sirius- "well I know either one can truly be annoyed at get woken up at this time but we could go to either your Aunt Cissy or Aunt Bella to check if you would like"

Harry- "yes please, I would like Aunt Cissy please"

Sirius- "come on then" I stand out holding my left hand out to him, he takes it before we leave the room going down the stairs to the second floor to Narcissia's room (by the way Lucius and Narcissia are devorced they were only married because of a marriage contract between family's plus they where only friends and the contract was completed after having Draco who they love with there hearts and the whole world). I knock on her door's

Narcissia- stork over to the door opening it up annoyed at being woken up "what?"

Sirius- I feel both me and Harry jump back "ermm we came here because Harry wants you to check over to him about something"

Narcissia- I smile softly looking down at Harry "what is it dear?"

Harry- I blush "I think is might be pregnant"

Narcissia- I squeal loudly

Bella- I open my door "what's going on it's 4:48 in the morning!?"

Narcissia- "Harry, thinks he might be pregnant" I turn to Harry "even though you might be with my son but it's my son's right"

Harry- I roll my eyes "yes it's your son's, that's if I am pregnant came here to checked remember" I say moodily putting both hands on my hips

Narcissia- "oh sassy, come in" I turn to Bella "you coming too?"

Bella- I squeal "of course I am sister"

Narcissia- chuckle before turning to Harry "go and lay flat down on the couch and lift your shirt up" he does as I say before me and Bella stand over him doing test "well you are definitely pregnant"

Sirius- I rush over pulling my son into my arms "my babies pregnant" I squeal

Harry- I smile " does the squealing and dramatics run through the black family or something"

Bella- chuckle "yep"

---- breakfast ----

Harry- I was sitting between Draco and my Dad when I see a hand coming towards my bowl of fruit, I slapped there hand hard away

Draco- I rub my stinging hand "hey what was that for you normally let me share you food"

Harry- "Fine!" I shout grabbing my bowl before putting a piece of toast a a huge plate full of food going out if the room away from my food nicking boyfriend (only harry, Bella,  sirius and narcissia still only know about the pregnancy)

Lucius- I smirk sharing a knowing look with Severus from across the table knowing Narcissia was the same when she was pregnant with Draco

----

C.W.