☺️

Listen I am NOT the best author lol I literally do this on my phone & use my imagination to come up with the books & just type it out. I'm pretty sure my grammar and punctuation is always off but it's authentic and I barely go back over and read. So if that's a problem just simply don't read.. LOVE YALL STILL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOOKING PAST ALL MY MISTAKES❤️❤️

 LOVE YALL STILL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOOKING PAST ALL MY MISTAKES❤️❤️

Happy Reading!

-

Coy'Jai was your average teenager trying to make her way through highschool

Coy'Jai was your average teenager trying to make her way through highschool. It being the end of senior year and no hope of attending college, Coy was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hurriedly she paced her wooden floor of the three bedroom townhouse, that belonged to her mother.

Coy had a strong passion for doing makeup she even had her mother who was never home to support her by, buying every makeup item she owned. She was overwhelmed with all the clients she had because of today being prom night. Coy'Jai wasn't attending because for one she didn't fuck with people at her school and for two the lady didn't finish her dress in time so she really didn't have a choice.

She went and setup her makeup room turning on all the lights and opening curtains so the natural light could enter the room as well. Her first client was her friend Shayla, she wouldn't consider Shayla her best friend but they was cool ass hell and she was down for the turnup and new all the fine niggas.

"Girllll it's so many girls downstairs you need to serve refreshments or something" Shayla complained to her friend smacking on her sour patch gum.

"Really? I didn't know" Coy said sarcastically while cleaning Shayla's face.

Coy was lightskin standing at 5'7 with hips that any grown women would wish for and a booty that a have grown men starring with titties to match.

Shayla on the other hand stood at 5'10 with a more brown complexion and had c-cup perky boobs and a little booty that poked out making her look like the perfect fashionnova model.

"All done, you like?" Coy asked her friend putting the mirror in front of her face.

"Yes bitch I look bad ass fuck hold on lemme take a picture" Shayla said pulling her phone out taking a picture for Instagram and tagging Coy'Jai.

One down twenty more to go Coy thought as the next girl entered the makeup room.

Which meant Coy'Jai would have 1,155 dollars once she got done that she would be putting in her savings.

-

Coy sat on her porch watching the sunset and the little kids riding their bikes and the smell of BBQ filled her nose. It was cool outside and she watched her neighbor Jason walk outside as a black Porsche pulled in front of his house.

"Jay is your sister home?" Coy called out and Jason turned around and nodded his head.

Jason was a fine 6'1 brotha he was light skin with a curly fade and a mouth full of gold teeth, with a little mole on his chin which was a turn off for Coy but he was still eye candy in her eyes. Coy stood up and walked next door and knocked on the screen door not just wanting to walk up in somebody house.

"Coyyy" Brittany yelled opening the screen door hugging Coy. Brittany had been in Miami for the past week and missed her friend dearly. Even though Brittany was 21 and Coy'Jai was only 18, Brittany felt like she and Coy bounded on a different level! She was just so mature to Brittany.

Brittany was only 5'5 with a Carmel complexion with a nice sized booty with boobs to match and a very flat stomach.

"I missed you! I wish I coulda came" Coy said rolling her eyes as they let eachother go.

"Me too them bitches I was with pissed me off! I was ready to go after my first night" Brittany complained as they took a seat on her porch step.

They both looked at the black Porsche truck trying to see who was on the inside.

"I got some in the house c'mon" Jason said talking loud as usual. The driver of the car exited making Coy and Brittany's eyes buck. The occupant was a fine tall dark skin with waves that belonged in the Pacific and beautiful smile you could see from a mile away.

"Damn who is that" Coy said starring the boy up and down. She checked out his outfit which consisted of light washed Amiri jeans a fresh white t-shirt some all white forces that looked like they were fresh out the box.

"For a minute I didn't know who it was but that's Jason friend Chris you know Giovanni son" Brittany told her confused friend.

I don't know no Giovanni, Coy thought to her self but just nodded.

Across the lawn stood Chris chopping it up with his homeboy Jason. They ran together and if you asked the other they considered themselves of eachothers right hand mans.

"Who that is?" Chris asked Jason as they walked towards his friends porch.

"Just Brittany and her lil friend Coy" Jason said walking up the steps and past the two girls.

"Coy ain't you posed to be at prom?" Jason asked the young girl to him she was too antisocial for comfort.

"No my dress wasn't ready" Coy mumbled eyeing Chris as he stood on the last step waiting on Jason to walk in the house.

"Well we bouta smoke y'all coming?" Jason asked and Coy's eyes lit up as she looked over at her friend. They knew how to blow some shit down and it had been a while since Brittany was outta town.

"Hell yeah!" Brittany said standing up following her brother in the house as Coy stood and debated on if she wanted too.

"Nah imma pass I'll hit you up later tho" Coy said walking past Chris but not without him looking back at her ass.

-

Shayla (imagine her tall lol)

Brittany