07 | fear her

"Gee, Phoebe is looking extra bitchy today.." Anna said.

"Something seems wrong.. Do you think she's okay?" Camila asked.

Anna looked at Camila, rather shocked, "Don't care about her. Just let her be a bitch."

Y/n shook her head at her two friends. Half the school day had gone by, and Y/n and her friends decided to sit in the cafeteria, which was absolutely filled with students. Of course, the 3 "it" girls had their own table, the guys were staring at them, mouths open, that whole thing. Y/n wasn't pleased that her friends had incidentally chosen a table to close to the PMS girls.

Only the girls knew of Mary, Phoebe, and Sharon's ways, the guys were completely clueless to it, and saw them as pure angels, beautiful and clean.

Phoebe caught Y/n's staring, and she got mad.

"What're you looking at, hussy?" She called out, getting nearly the entire population of the cafeteria to look over. "Are you fucking gay or something?" Phoebe stood up and walked over to the table, "Want a closer look?" She pressed her arms together, causing her cleavage to appear larger.

Y/n rolled her eyes and looked away, making Phoebe more mad than she already was. Camila and Anna simply stared, not knowing what to do.

"You'd think that with how many times you have to look in the mirror, you'd be the gay one. Unless it was to appease your ego.."

Mary and Sharon stood up, but Phoebe turned around and shook her head. Phoebe leaned in and whispered in Y/n's ear, "You ugly freak. Care to explain how your broken nose healed in one day? What're you a mutant? You sure look like one."

"Shut up, Phoebe." Y/n said as she stood up.

Clearly Phoebe got so mad that she forgot about her angelic reputation to the boys.

"Don't tell me to shut up, you witch! If I wanted to, I could break your nose everyday." Phoebe looked around to the crowd, all staring with shocked gazes, "But it wouldn't matter because it would heal over night, because you!" Phoebe pointed to Y/n, "-are a freak. News flash! News flash! Y/n L/n is an ugly witch! Oh, and would you look at that.." She grabbed her phone and showed an article of Plane Coming Back From Japan Crashes in Freak Accident, Killing All Passengers.

The world around Y/n froze. All she could mutter was, M-My mom... Her body felt like it would simply stop, she dropped her head to hide her tears and dilated pupils.

"Aw, poor girl.. Are you gonna cry? In front of everyone?"

"Phoebe, you trashy bitch!" Anna yelled.

"Shut up, fatty." Phoebe spat on Anna. She then grabbed Y/n's hair and forced her to look Y/n in her eyes. She stared at her for a moment before shaking her hair, "You're such an easy target.. That's what makes this even more fun. Come on now, beg."

"Phoebe, that's enough." A boy, who all the girls seemingly liked, stood up and walked over to the table.

Phoebe froze, clearly struck hard by the boy. She dropped Y/n.

Camila and Anna took Y/n to the bathroom, but she wanted to be alone. The two girls respected their friend's wishes, and left the bathroom.

She only got a few moments of silence before Mary entered the bathroom.

Y/n hovered over the sink, her head tilted down, "What do you want?" She asked, her voice shaking.

Mary leaned against the counters, "Phoebe's going through a lot right now-"

"The fuck do I care?! If that article she showed me is real, then my mom is dead! And I have to go through her, and you guys too! What could possibly be worse than that?"

"Her sisters bully her a lot. So I'm asking you to forgive her." Mary said.

Y/n looked at Mary, "You really think.." Before she could say the rest of sentence, Mary kicked Y/n in the stomach, sending her flying to the bathroom wall.

"Fuck it! I'm not asking you to, I'm demanding you do. Phoebe ruined her reputation, so go out there and say you're sorry!"

"The hell?! You're kidding, right?!"

Mary brought her heel near Y/n's face, "Do you really think I am?"

Y/n's hands hovered over the Pendant Aestas had given her.

. . .

Silence once again.

There was no way in hell that Y/n would apologize to Phoebe.

She lay on the bathroom floor, her face covered with blood and bruises.

Once she was sure classes had started, and the teachers had swept the students in the halls into their classes, Y/n touched the Pendant.

A bright light emerged from the light, and before he stood Aestas, his back to her as he looked around.

"A-Aestas.." Y/n muttered, but ended up coughing up blood onto her shirt.

He turned around in horror, "Y/n! What happened?!" Aestas bent down on his knee and wiped Y/n's hair out of her face.

Y/n was in such a state of mind that she found it hard to speak.

"You're going to be okay." Aestas said as he stood up. He used his magic to communicate to one of his brothers.

Aestas leaned down, his back facing Y/n, "Do you think you can manage the strength to get onto my back? I promise this is all you have to do."

Slowly, but surely, Y/n crawled onto his back and laid her head down on his shoulder, she felt guilty, as she'd have to later apologize for getting blood all over his shoulder. She closed her eyes.

"Autumn, we have a problem..."