13 | deus mountains [part one]

"Fuck." Aestas ran a hand through his curly red hair.

"Did he seriously go?" Autumn bit his lip, anxious.

Winter sighed and rubbed his temples, setting down his violin, "This is why we shouldn't pressure him like this. Because it makes him do things like this!"

"How are we going to get him back?" Autumn asked.

Aestas looked around, "Why don't we bring Y/n back? Spring adores the girl."

"We don't even know where he is!"

"Maybe, but she does." Winter smirked.

"How would she know?" Aestas raised a brow.

"He gave her some jewelry, right? What if he put his mark in them?"

"That dork wouldn't dream of- OW!" Aestas rubbed his head as Autumn withdrawled his fist.

"Come on, we have to bring her here. We can't risk Spring dying. Otherwise, the Middle Realm will fall into chaos."

. . .

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Y/n glared at her bullies. "Don't you ever get tired of picking on me?"

"Nope!"

"You're entertaining when you're mad."

"Ugh.." Y/n gripped her fist, but suddenly raised a brow as the PMS gang started to look uncomfortable.

"Brr.. It's kind of cold.." Phoebe hugged her arms together.

"What?! It's super hot! What do you mean?"

"I have a bit of a chill.. Achoo!" Her body slowly started to get covered with water, "W-What? Is this rain?! What is going on?!"

The girls quickly ran away and Y/n looked around in shock, only to see the 3 brothers stop their magic.

"W-What are you guys doing here?"

"We have a bit of an issue." Autumn bit his lip as he glided down to the floor in front of Y/n, "And we need your help."

"What happened?"

"Spring.. ran away. You're the only one who can get him back."

"He ran away?!"

"To Deus Mountains. It's too dangerous for our knights so-"

"And what makes you think it's safe for me?" Y/n gasped.

"Well, we'll be going with you, but we won't be in sight at all times for Spring's sake. We made some mistakes and.. He is quite emotional."

"But how would I be able to find him?"

Winter glided down and gingerly took Y/n's wrist in his cold hands, "Spring gave you a bracelet, and we are to assume that he put his mark in it. If you go to our Realm and into the forests of the Deus Mountains, then we can see a trail from the stone of your bracelet straight to Spring's magic entity."

Y/n looked at the clock, "Okay.. I trust you guys!"