Confessions

(A.N. [redacted cause it was self deprecating lol])

Midoriya [POV]

It took me way to long for me to be able to process what was going on.  One minute I was sitting on the park bench with Todoroki and then the next minute he- well she was talking about her sexuality and then now, Todoroki is kissing me.  My heart felt like it was going to pop right out of my chest, I was scared that she would be able to hear it.  After a long moment of me being unresponsive she pulled away her face a bright red.

"A-Ah I-I'm sorry t-that was inappropriate o-of me" Todoroki stood up quickly and I could tell that she was ready to leave "I s-shouldn't have said those t-things and I just got a m-m-moment of confidence a-and" she turned to leave right as I came to my senses

"W-Wait Todoroki" I stood up as well, I could feel my face flush and I'm sure that I was about as red as a tomato but Todoroki was no different.  She turned back around nervously, I could see that she was trembling again, close to freaking out. 

"Y-You really f-feel that way?  A-about me I mean?" I stammered she looked down at her feet, she was silent for a long time.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-do if y-you don't feel the s-same it's fine b-but I'm s-sorry if I ruined our friendship" she apologized quickly.  I couldn't form words, they just wouldn't come to me so in a small heat of the moment decision I took her hand and pulled her closer to me closing the gap between us with a sweet gentle kiss not being too forceful.  She hesitated for a moment but melted into the kiss relaxing slightly.  I pulled away my blush burning at least twice as hard than before.

"S-So you-" she trailed off, I smiled gently taking her other hand.  Even though I was trembling and my heart felt like it was going to burst from fear and happiness I nodded already knowing what she was asking.

"I-I didn't think that you would be gay" she laughed nervously, I'm pretty sure that this was the first time that I had ever heard Todoroki laugh.  I tried to think back to any other time but my mind came up blank.

"I didn't t-think that you would be either until y-you outright admitted it" I responded

"B-But is this really o-okay?" she asked looking down at herself her eyebrows knitting together with concern

"Why wouldn't it?" I questioned raising one eyebrow confused

"I just- it does't feel... genuine in this body" she responded pulling her hands away from mine "I don't know why I admitted to it now... doesn't it just make things more complicated in this situation?"

"Not if you don't want it to" I let my hands fall to my sides I didn't want to make her do anything that she was uncomfortable with.  I don't know how long I've felt like this, maybe after Todoroki started to open up a bit to us but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.  Male or not.

"I don't know what I was thinking... I probably should have just kept it to myself for a while longer" she shook her head nervously

"Don't worry about it Todoroki, our first priority is getting this sorted out," I smiled softly trying to reassure her "After that then we can get the whole, gay situation figured out" she smiled back weakly

"Thanks Midoriya" she muttered sheepishly 

"Let's get back to the school" I insisted

"That's probably a good idea" she nodded in agreement. 

(A.N. this chapter is really short, I've been reading Dear Evan Hansen fanfiction pretty much all day.   hope that you guys enjoyed this small pretty stupid chapter anyways)