Sick (chapter 1)

Bella's POV
-------------------
Ahhh. As I drank my favorite drink and read a book on a lot of new cultures that my little creatures participate in. I still get pain and stuff from time to time. It's been peaceful, except North Kana being like her dad, North Korea. I hear a lot from up here. Also I've been feeling weird lately. I've had a dream as my human form, strange. I stopped reading and I carefully sat my cup down on my little dresser. I got up and stretched and walked out and saw everyone being them. I walked towards the front door but then felt pain in my chest, I fell and coughed up a black substance with, some red liquid. My dad rushed over to me. "Bella, you okay?" Earth pickes me up and carries me to the couch while mars goes get medical supplies. Mars checked my tempature and put a bucket next to me to throw up in. Some of the planets stayed downstairs with me to make sure I'm okay. I layed my head on my dad's lap as he had his hand on my head. I layed there while a show was on. I watched and then my body became sore fast. "Ughh" I groaned in pain as I held my body. "You okay?" Sun says concerned. "No, my body is sore and I have a head ache."I whimpered. I got a huge headache now. My dad held my hand as I was in pain. Sun walked off and came back with medicine, he got to my level, well kinda. He took the spoon with medicine on it, he reached to put it in my mouth, but I pulled away refusing. "Bella..." Sun got annoyed by the the look on his face. I sighed and took the medicine and coughed a bit. Sun went and put the stuff up and did whatever afterwards, and here I am sick. I heard my dads stomach rumble, but weirdly but I realized what was gonna happen. I got up in pain as Earth rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I layed pack down screaming in pain, as my body burned badly. Venus rushed over and picked me up and held my and cradled me like a baby. The others looked sad.

Jupiter's POV
----------------------
I sat down on my phone when Bella sat up making a sour face while Earth jumped up and went to throw up, but as soon that happened, I heard screaming of agony. I looked to see Venus running over to Bella to hold her. My exspression saddend. I feel bad for her, must be those para- I mean humans.

Bella's POV
--------------------
Later on I was in my bed. I woke up and wobbled on out shakey. I walked downstairs carefully almost tripping but I managed to keep my balance. I knew everyone went outside to chill. I heard laughing out there. I opened the front door and closed it behind me. Eyes stopped to stare with worried. "Bella, you should be resting" After that I felt a sharp pain dagger through my body. My eyes felt heavy. I all I was familiar planets rushing over- My eyes shut and I heard screams of planets yelling my name.

Sun's POV
------------------
I rushed to Bella who collapsed and who looked like she was gonna pass out. She closed her eyes which put us all on full panic. I screamed Bella's name as some others. "Bella! Wake up please!" I pleaded. I picked Bella up, as Celestial layed on Bella's stomach. "What are we gonna do" Pluto cried. I thought for a moment and had a idea. "I knos who we can get. "What!?" Neptune says with tears in his eyes as he wipes then and pushed helis glasses up on the bridge of his nonexistent nose. "Follow me." I said. I walked away from out house and places we usually stand at, as we walked towards out of this galaxy. Thats my plan. To get Him. "Uh Sun, we aren't suppose to leave Galaxy." Mercury says as I glanced at him and gave him the look which he then gave a face saying ah. We walked until Galaxy walked in front of us. "What do you think your doing?" Galaxy asks. "Finding you" I answered. I saw his eyes fall down to Bella then back to me. "Bella had been Sick, in a unusual and unexpected way. And she won't wake up, she's asleep." I said. "Hmm, that Human that turned into a planet, Crystalx1 Bella. I know." Galaxy pulled out supplies and had me set her on the ground. He tested her and this took an hour. "Okay, she is in a coma, I'll hoom her up to a machine so nothing bad happens, and will give her something to help her wake up, but for now, be patient, also he human form has cracked a little causing trouble with the planet form" Galaxy says as I nod.

Bella's POV
--------------
I woke up, but I wasn't in space, I was on land. I looked at my hands to see human like hands. I was glowing, and I as my human ghost spirit type thing on my planet form!?

(((((I'll be posting chapters later on, but sorry if this is short, also make sure to check out Added Member book 1, if you haven't, and also tbe boom Avian ( Crystalx1 Bella's Countryhumans))))))))