Chapter 4

Avian's POV
------------------
I came in and sat next to Bella who looked tired. I bet she is, from us being all over her Planet, especially her. I looked at the table and saw something on there. It looked like three cups filled with stuff on there. "Hey Raina, what are those things on the table" I asked. I looked closer to see my name, Gana's and someone else that I don't know about..."'South Kana' sent them apparently..." Raina answers not looking convinced. "Can I have the one that says my name. I can bring Gana's" I said. Raina looked at me and stood there thinking. "Sure, just be careful" Raina responded shrugging and walked away. "I'm going to bed, you two sleep on the couch." Raina goes to her room I guess. Bella went to sleep 40 minutes later. I sat on the couch thinking the whole time. I couldn't sleep, I can't sleep. I don't trust myself sleeping while she is off to who knows where doing whatever. I sat there worried about my states, the planet, everyone. The moonlight shines through the blinds making it like a night light. I sighed deciding to lay back and close my eyes, as sleep takes over. I woke up in the morning to see Raina gone, Bella was pacing while big explosions were heard off very far into the distance. I got up and grabbed Bella and we went on to a jet that got us to safe grounds. There was this bunker. I opened it and brought Bella inside. I looked to see a flag on the wall and realized who it belonged to, Fiona, my dads little sister, whos literally almost my age. I am older by a few months. I got up and out and war was everywhere. To be honest, this planet was suppose to be clean, but we messed it up, Earth is already unstable, now this planet is picking up little problems that Earth already has. I got up and secured Bella so I can go and fight. I went out into the woods and found my Jet, I hopped in and changed into my uniform for fighting. I started the Jet and flew. I went over this land and it had houses and this flag I never seen. This is new. i thought. I decided to land to see who this is. I walked but with a weapon just incase I need it. I walked into a civilian. It squeaked and ran off. Strange. I walked into see Raina with two unknown countries. I walked up. "Hey Raina!" I yelled" she turned to me in surprise. "Avian, leave..." She demands. "What, excuse me? I just got here, also who are they, and why are you holding one of them host- I mean they look scared, are they new?" I asked "Yes, I found them today, no one knows or cares to even know about them. "L-let go!!" The one with the eye patch yells. "Don't hurt her" The one with a cross on the flag says. "Does some one own you?" I asked. "Y-yes, I get my independence tomorrow! it's my mom who does it" She answers. "Who is she" Raina asks. "Chandler" Those words hit me. "Don't invade me please." "who are you guys" I asked. "I'm Demetria, Deme for short, and this is my step sister, Vibera, Vib for short." She says looking down. "Hmm, I'll take Demetria" I said. "КаКИХ I found her, you didn't" Raina says."come on! She needs to be independent, her mom is clearly bad, things will be worst if she knows her daughter is with you"I smirked. "Fine, but I take Vibera" Raina let's go of Demetria as I wrapped my arm around Deme as she looked scared. Raina forced Vib onto the jet and leaves. "Okay Deme, I'm not bad, I just wanna help, you get your independence, but let me bring you into the real world. "Don't hurt me please" Deme says, "Look, not every country is bad....I am here to help, to defend for you, and you can grow up being strong like me, now why don't we work on your independence, peace and everything, we can get to a safe place till war ends, and we can fix things, how does sound? Are we friends?" I put my hand out to her, she reached and hesitated at first which made me calm, she took it and smiled weakly. We got on the Jet and went to Bella. As we walked to where Bella was I saw something moving underneath Deme's jacket on the back. I ignored it till she started mumbling stuff. "You okay?" I asked. "Ja, just having trouble" She responds. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked, "Nein" As Deme said that, I knew she was a german type country. Gana will love her for sure. I smiled a little, I looked to see Deme a little stressed. The sun was shining, and she was wearing a jacket, we were in a warm area. "Hot out huh?" I looked over. "Oh, I guess" Deme said as she tripped. I hurried and catched her in time and felt something weird underneath her jacket. I set her on the ground and took the jacket off. Deme notice what I was doing and flinched but took a breath. I took to off to see a pair of wings on her back. I dropped the jacket and asked. "Are you a angel?" Deme blushed and replied "idk"  I then sighed. The wings make it look like she is, maybe she's like Pana. We got up and head on over to the bunker to see Bella sitting there looking scared. "Bella!" I screamed, She got up and we hugged. "What happened?" I asked. "I had a panic attack, and I heard a bomb go off in the diatance and heard this creepy voice." Bella teared up. I frozed but came back to reality. I grabbed Bella and Deme and ran onto the Jet. I flew and saw what was on the ground. A demon that likes to torment people with fear. We flew off and then got a report saying more countries were joining in on fighting Chandler. I took Bella to a country that is safe and secures people. Before Deme would go in, she turned "Wait, I can defeat her, I know what to do" She breathes. I thought for a moment and nodded.