chapter 3

???? POV
-----------------
Heh, I hope Avian will pay for what happened. I think the next time we meet, with her little friend Bella, which I happened to see and hear about when I was spying on Avian and her friends. I'll make sure Avian will be as evil and dark as Crisim but 10 times better, and be Crisim again and finish what she started. And make sure that Bella is gone to. I'll make sure Avian, or should I say Crisim, disappear when she finishes the work. I texted Avian to give her a little surprise. After all, she killed my daughter.

Avian's POV
--------------------
I stared at the text in fear as memories flooded in my mind. How did she find my number! I turned my phone off and quickly warned Bella and my states. "We have to go!" I told them. "O-okay" Bella stutters looking scared a bit. We all went to drive off to my Aunt Britva's house. Britian's daughter. "Britva!" I knocked on the door mutliple times. It took a few minutea before I heard a voice and footsteps making it's way. I smiled happy to see others, I had a bad feeling. The door opened, not to be opened bt Britva, but it was her. "Missed me? I hope that text message didn't scare you, oh wait instead it brings you to me. You better be scared, remember along time ago?" She rambled on.

(Flash back)
Avian's POV. (Aka Crisim but younger)
---------------------
I walked to the front door to where my dad stood. I sat on the stair case and read my favotite book. I had a thought that went through my head, it was about the park, and I got an idea. "Dad!" I said getting up. "What?" he looked down as I got up. "Can I go to the park?" I asked hoping. "Um, lemme think....Sure!" My dad answers. We got in the car and stopped for mcdonalds on the way and everything else, we arrived at the park and I got out as my dad sat on the bench ether looking out for me or taking quick looks at his phone. I got on the slide and went down but I was picked up by this strange lady. I was taught not to trust strangers, and I was told to fight them, my Dad had me take fighting classes. At the moment the lady just stand there holding me. "Crisim" The lady says my nickname. That's the name I was always called, like it was literally my second name. Oof a nickname. "DAD!!!" I yelled but my mouth was covered. "Your mine now" The lady says. I tried kicking and try to fight, but she was to strong. I heard a familiar voice yell "Let her go!!!" I looked to se my Dad with others. It looked like Spain, Philippines, and a cat looking one, Japan. "And what are you gonna do" The lady started to run with me in her arms. Fnkakdnfjsjfb I'm being kidnapped. "I will make you mine! I just have to do something to do that" The lady says "I don't own you yet, but I will when the work is finish." "dude do I look like a island, I am getting independence in two years! And here tou are to ruin it!" I said all angry. "I Want My DAD!" I screamed and felt a stop. I looked to see a country holding the lady while my dad came with others and took me out of the lady's arms. My dad held me close as the country that held the lady was Russia. He doesn't talk to us a lot. Mostly never. Maybe except when my dad bothers him. "You okay Crisim?" my dad says and I nod.

(Flash back ends)
Avian's POV
-------------------
I felt my chest get heavy. She tried to conquer me. "Bella...Run...." I whispered. Wait a second. I can take her. I am bigger and stronger now. Pff should be easy. She grabbed my arm and pulled me close and held me. "Let go!!" I yelled as I kicked her in the shin and she let me go as she hugged her leg. I ran away as fast as I could and went to Raina's place. I knocked on the door and Raina opened. "Oh, hey you're okay, Bella is here by the way, I already sent others to go get the person that tried to kidnap you as a child." Raina says. "Here, come in" I walked in and sat on the couch. Oh my goodness....

Hey guys, I'm kinda on the spot of having writers block. Sorry if the stories become more short.