Chapter Three

Kara: We've been walking around for an hour, can we take a break?? She whined.

Y/n: I agree! I added.

Shelly: There's a food court up ahead. She suggested.

Kara: Yes! We kept walking until we reached it and we all took a break.

Rhania: I'm going to go in this store and see if I can get you a gift, preferably something you didn't see me buy. She joked and walked away. I wasn't an open book so I just let Shelly and Kara talk while we waited.

Namjoon's POV

I went to the mall with Jin to find Y/n when I seen them sitting at the food court. I was going to go speak but I got really nervous, and then I seen Rhania walk into one of the stores by herself so I followed her.

Namjoon: Hey Rhania!? I yelled after her.

Rhania: Hey Namjoon what's up?

Namjoon: Nothing much.. how's Y/n?

Rhania: Why don't you ask her yourself? She giggled.

Namjoon: I was going to but I got nervous... I said while scratching the back of my head. Does she know we kissed?

Rhania: I think she knows but she thought it was a dream.

Namjoon: Can we keep this a secret between us?

Rhania: Why, I thought you liked her. She said in confusion.

Namjoon: I do! A lot, but I don't want it to affect her decision on traveling with me, I don't want it to be awkward or anything. I explained.

Rhania: Didn't you ask her? She almost yelled at me.

Namjoon: I did but she never gave me an answer, she says it's too much.

Rhania: If this is something you really want then take charge, these girls in America likes it when a man takes charge.

Namjoon: They do?

Rhania: Yes, and soon you'll have to make a decision Namjoon, you know how our father is, last time I talked to Jimin he said that father is already trying to make arrangements.

Namjoon: But I'm not 22 yet! I protest. She just looked at me with empathy. I just sighed and spoke again. Thanks Rhiannon.

Rhania: Yah! Don't call me by my real name in public, that's why I changed it, your majesty! She exclaimed, luckily no one was around to hear us.

Namjoon: Whatever, see you later. I said walking off.

Rhania: Hey! Remember what I said!

Namjoon: Okay! I said walking off and walking towards Y/n. I approached their table with butterflies in my stomach but I let all of that go once the words left my mouth unconsciously. Y/n, can I speak to you in private for a sec?

Y/n: U-um yeah... she excused herself from the table and followed me to the wall far away from prying ears. Is everything okay?

Namjoon: No, not really.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Namjoon: First I want to say happy birthday!

Y/n: Thank you. I shyly smiled.

Namjoon: And second is you never gave me an answer on the trip...

Y/n: Well... I-I

Namjoon: I'm not taking no for an answer so I'll see you Monday bags packed ready to go.

Y/n: U-um..

Namjoon: Amazing, see you then. I kissed her cheek and left without giving her a chance to respond. I have to say I've never smiled so hard my cheeks started to burn.

Y/N's POV

I wonder what has gotten into him. I can't lie that dominant voice did turn me on, but ugh, there he go, leaving me flabbergasted. I was stuck in my thoughts until Rhania called me.

Rhania: Y/n!?

Y/n: Um yeah?

Rhania: What was that all about?

Y/n: Um Namjoon, remember when he asked me to travel with him, and now he just told me I'm traveling with him. I said while trying to hide my flushed face.

Rhania: Is someone blushing?

Y/n: No! I denied but it didn't work.

Rhania: Okay, whatever you say. She said with a smug look on her face. I just ignored her and went back to the girls. We went to go get ice cream and the rest of the day was pretty simple but nice.

When we got back to the dorms I plopped myself on my bed, wanting to fall asleep. The silence was soon interrupted by a knock on my door. I sighed and went to go open in it. My eyes widen when I seen Namjoon.

Y/n: Joonie? What are you doing here?

Namjoon: You didn't think I was going to let the day pass without giving you, your birthday present? Not only was he in my door room but now he's in my bedroom, and we're alone. I was so flabbergasted I didn't know what to do.

Y/n: I thought the trip was my present. I said in a low timid voice.

Namjoon: It is but I wanted to give you something today. He closed my bedroom door but he didn't lock the door so that calmed me down a little bit. He pulled out a long blue velvet box. He opened it and it was a necklace with half of a heart and a 'N' engraved on it. He pulled out a necklace he was wearing, out from his shirt, with my initial on it. I got to say it was cheesy but cute. I just smile at him. May I?

Y/n: Yes, I held my hair up and let him put it around my neck. I never wore someone's initials before. I laughed.

Namjoon: Glad I'm the first. He chuckled. I turned around and seen him staring at me.. I quickly looked down. I don't want it to be awkward between us.

Y/n: It's not awkward. I was still looking at the ground, realizing that it was kind of awkward. He held my chin up so I can look at him.

Namjoon: I wanted to wait after we left to say this but.. we kissed last night at the party, Rhania said that you only remember as a dream but it was real... and I really want to kiss you right now. I stopped breathing after his confession.

Breathe Y/n, breathe. Should I kiss him? But our friendship? But he just said that he wants to kiss me! Maybe I'm just hearing things that all. Are you okay, Y/n? A rush of boldness came over me as I kissed him. He's not kissing back! Omg what did I just do? Maybe this was a bad idea. He picked up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Well never mind. He carried me to my bed and hovered over me, not breaking the passionate kiss. He bit my lower lip, forcing his way into my mouth, causing a low moan to escape my lips.

I should stop, I'm not ready... He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. I was so shocked I couldn't look away. Don't worry I know you're not ready, can he read minds?? I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, but just know when you are, I'll be waiting. He moved back to sit on the bed and I just sat up slowly, touching my bottom lip. He smirked at me and I blushed while looking away. Um, I should get going before it gets too late, but I'll see you Monday?

Y/n: Of course. I answered softly. He got up and headed towards the front door. I walked him out before he snuck another kiss in. I laughed and closed the door. When I turned around, Rhania was peeking out her door, smiling at me. What? I blushed.

Rhania: Oh nothing. She smiled and went back into her room. I bit my lip and went into my room.