Chapter Six

I woke up in Namjoon's arms. I looked under the covers and seen our naked bodies, clashing. Oh my God! That damn sure wasn't a dream... I didn't know I was staring that long until he woke up and saw me.

Namjoon: Good morning babygirl. He said with his eyes half closed.

Y/n: G-good morning. I stuttered.

Namjoon: I just made this awkward again didn't I.

Y/n: Nooo, of course not! I said not trying to sound obvious.

Namjoon: You're lying.

Y/n: Okay maybe a little... I'm going to go shower. I wrapped the sheet around me and went in the bathroom. I started the shower and stepped inside. I was about to grab the soap but it wasn't there. I felt him behind as he started to rub the soap over my breasts.

Namjoon: Need help? I turned around and he picked me up, pressing me against the glass door. I think I like shower sex better. Once we got out I went to the bedroom to pick out an outfit for today. As I was lotioning my legs Namjoon walked up to me and sat beside me on the bed.

Namjoon: I want to be with you Y/n, more than just friends, I don't want you to think this is just some fling while we're away. His suddenly outburst confused me a bit, but I just shrugged it off.

Y/n: I want to be with you too.

Namjoon: Hopefully... you'll be my wife one day. He kissed me softly before I could respond.

Y/n: Go get dressed pretty boy!

Namjoon: Maybe I want to go out like this. He teased.

Y/n: I dare you!

Namjoon: You know I always do my dares. He said while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked away before he grabbed me swinging me around.

Y/n: Where are we going next? I asked.

Namjoon: How about Japan?

Y/n: I was thinking about Korea.

Namjoon: Korea? Why?

Y/n: I want to visit the place you were born and raised. Please Joonie! I begged.

Namjoon: Okay, I can't say no to my babygirl. I squealed in excitement. I kissed him and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Namjoon's POV

Once she went in the bathroom I rushed to the balcony and called Rhania.

Rhania: Hello?

Namjoon: We have a problem!

Rhania: Other than you calling me at this time of night!?

Namjoon: Rhiannon!!

Rhania: Yah! Okay! What is it?

Namjoon: Y/n wants to come to Korea.

Rhania: Okay so...?

Namjoon: She wants to visit the place I was born! I nearly shouted.

Rhania: What!? She can't? She doesn't know that we're siblings, she's going to find out about us.

Namjoon: Really? I didn't realize that. I said sarcastically.