The Wedding

After finding out I was pregnant we sped everything up because I didn't want to be showing at the wedding. It's not that I wanted to hide it, I just thought it would be harder to go dress shopping so within the next three weeks everything was finalized and we would be getting married when I was only 5 weeks along. The wedding planner made sure everything ran smoothly so I didn't have to stress about a single thing.

I was currently getting my makeup done with my bridesmaids. Nezza was my maid of honor while Emily, Veronica, Vanessa, Kristina, and Sydney were my other bridesmaids. Kian's best man was obviously Jc but he had also chosen Corey, Bobby, Crawford, Harrison, and Anderson as his groomsmen.

We decided to have the wedding here in LA so both of our families were flying in from Iowa and Jersey. It was a little stressful with having a house full of relatives but Nezza and my mom made things as stress free for me as possible. Soon enough the big day was here and bright and early I got my hair and make up done.
Kian and I were with each other the whole day because neither one of us believed in the can't see your partner before the wedding superstition bullshit and he kept me relaxed. I'm no time at all it was finally time for me to get in my dress, which Kian hasn't seen yet and I waited for my cue to walk down the aisle.

"My babygirl's all grown up" my dad gushed. I laughed, "dad I've been grown up for a while now, I have a kid remember."

He quickly dismissed me, "when you see Gavin or maybe if you have a daughter in the future, you will understand where I'm coming from. I think it's finally sinking in that I'm getting old!"

He made me laugh again, "you've been old! Now let's go, I can't be late to my own wedding!" I scolded.

As we walked out of my dressing room and led me outside to the ceremony. I took a deep breath as the music started and everyone turned to look at me. I kept my eyes locked on Kian as soon as we made eye contact. His eyes brimmed with tears. When I stood next to him he whispered, "you look gorgeous Fran." I smiled, "you look amazing too."

The ceremony was beautiful and soon it was time for us to read our vows, Kian went first.

"Francesca Arrieta, you go by many names Francesca, Franny, Fran, mom, but that doesn't express who you are. The moment I met you, you were nothing less than perfect for me. We've had our fair share of struggles but we always made it through them. I call you my beautiful, my everything, my world, my love, and in a couple minutes my wife. you're the mother to our children and the person who I want to wake up to see every day. When I first met you, I knew this was the girl who I needed to be with, so here we are many years later and we finally made it happen. Thank you for giving me the best days of my life and I know there will be more tough days in the future but as it always was and still will continue to be you and me against the world."

Stray tears were falling out of my eyes and he gently brushed them away before I started my vows.

"Kian Lawley, we have never been the conventional couple. We always bicker like kids and we're often told we act like an old married couple way before we were even together. Yet, you loved me when I didn't love me. You gave the Gavin, one of the greatest gifts I could ask for. He's a mini you, through and through. We grew together and we learned together, I never want that to change. So today's the day we finally say I do: when I was a little girl I pictured my wedding day a million and one different ways but never did I imagine I would get as lucky as I did to have you in my past, present, and future. I love you with all my heart Kian and nothing will ever change that." I said smiling up at Kian. I gently wiped off his tears.

Shortly after we said our vows, the traditional vows followed.

"Kian Lawley, do you take Francesca Arrieta, to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" he said squeezing my hand gently.

"Francesca Arrieta, do you take Kian Robert Lawley to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do" I said grinning back at Kian.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Kian cupped one side of my face and kissed me passionately but appropriately because we had an audience. I kissed him back and we both smiled against each other's lips.

We separated and we both had huge grins on our faces which made me giggle. We walked back down the aisle as husband and wife and it felt surreal.

The rest of the night was a dream. So much of our friends and family came out for the night and it was amazing to celebrate with all of them. There was nothing but love and positivity in the atmosphere.

This was my world, it may not be picture perfect but this was my little family and I couldn't have been any happier for the life I was given.

A/n: AND THATS A WRAP! Epilogue will be uploaded soon, thank you so much for everyone who took time out of their day to read my book. Love you all!<3