Chapter 14

I woke up still on the tree, thankfully and grabbed Hopper.

I jumped out of the tree and started back on my trail. I kept hearing crunching leaves behind me. And as soon as I stopped, it stopped.

I sensed that it was one of the wolves. I look behind me to see the pup that wanted to follow me before.

I smiled at him. I can't stay mad if he's too cute.

Y/n: Aah, what am I going to do with you?

The pup crawls closer and locked my ankles. I giggled and picked him up.

Y/n: What am I going to name you?

I said talking to him but mostly myself.

Y/n: What about Gray. (FairyTail)

Hopper jumped onto my head scared of the young wolf and I chuckled at that.

I feel like a Disney Princess summoning woodland creatures like this.

I walked for at least a mile more and saw a beautiful, but small waterfall with a big pond and a tiny cave.

I was in awe. I set down Hopper and Gray while I took off my clothing except for my undergarments and got in.

It was warm from the sunlight and felt so nice.

I look over to see Gray chasing Hopper. Hopper looked so scared so I whistled to get their attention and beckoned for Gray to come in and leave Hopper alone.

Gray started running towards me and fell in the water head first and I was laughing.

After awhile of bathing in the refreshing water I sit on one of the rocks in the heat to dry off. Gray is still playing in the water and Hopper hopped over to join me.

When I was finally dry I got my clothing and put it back on and motioned for Gray to cone with me.

Gray got out of the water and tried to shake himself dry. He was almost there. Hopper on my shoulder.

I feel like I've been walking for 100s of miles. Who knew, maybe I was. But I will not stop until I find my family.

I walked more determined and feeling closer than ever to reaching them.

I should've brought some snacks.

I feel so hungry😣

Shu's Dream P.O.V.

Y/n: We're going to meet my new friend. Come on.

I let her drag me on this new adventure.

We end up at a tree where a boy is there eating an apple.

He looks like Edgar.

Y/n let go of my hand and yell,

Y/n: Edgar!!

For a person that's older than him she sure is like a cute baby.

Edgar turns smiles, and hug Y/n.

I feel a bit jealous. They kind of look cute together.

Edgar: Hey N/n.

Y/n: Edgar this is my best friend Shu. Shu this is my other best friend Edgar.

Edgar smiles while touching the
back of his neck. He extended an arm out to me.

Edgar: Nice to meet you.

Not wanting to be rude in front of Y/n I shake his hand.

Shu: Nice to meet you too.