Chapter 27

I teleported back to the boys and teleported back with most of the tools.
"Can you guys get everything in order and I'll be right back?" They nodded and I went back to grab the other tools. I teleported back and Elizabeth and Skylar was TRYING to talk to Why but he looked like he didn't budge, while Ryan and Ashton was sorting the tools out.
"Here." I gave them the other tools and the others came over to us.

"What are you doing?" Shu asked me.

"I'm making a treehouse for my sister and brother."

"Well I'm going to sleep." He said closing his eyes. I shrugged.

"So boys? What should we do first?" We talked about the tearing down the this tree house and use some of the materials to build the new one its place.

We climbed up to the treehouse to see if anything was in there and it was just some chairs. We took the chairs and started to tear off the roof then the walls then lastly the house floors.

I did a quick teleportation with the boys to a store to get nice wood. There was a sturdy plank on the side of the tree so it would be easy to place the wood there. After placing all the wood down, I used the earth plants to lift me up so I could put a longer piece of wood under the other ones.

We took a snack break and I checked on Shu. He was still asleep or trying to stay asleep. We got to work again and started to make the walls. We then made a roof and put long wood under the treehouse tp make it more sturdy under more weight. Next we made the roof and then the stairs one by one.

"Yes! The hard part is finished!" I yelled in victory.

The all sat down.

"Yeah it looks great." Skylar said.

"We should come here tomorrow and decorate it." Said Ashton as he was brushing his hair back.

"That's fine with me." Ryan said laying down.

I teleported them back home and teleported next to Shu exhausted. Shu looked at me and looked back up again.

"I'm going to just lay here for a bit." I said and fell asleep on him without his consent. Before I completely went into my deep slumber I felt him wrap his arms around me and Gray and Hopper cuddled next to us.

The next morning I woke up still feel Shu's arms around me. I got off of his chest but got pulled back down.

"Don't move." Shu's deep voice sounded so nice oh my gosh. I feel
a little awkward though. Just staying here...on his chest...doing nothing and saying nothing.

"So Shu?"

"What?"

"Actually I have nothing to say."

"Then don't bother me."

I huffed. I'm getting bored.

"Shu?"

"What now?" Shu sighed.

"Entertain me."

He looked down at me annoyed.

"Do I look like an entertainer to you?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Why do you think I asked you to entertain me?" He rolled his eyes and ignored me. I decide to teleport away and go back to the lights place taking Gray and Hopper with me.

"Ugh!" I yelled frustrated. Gray and Hopper looked at me as if asking what's wrong. "It's just Shu. All the guy do is sleep. I mean I can't really complain because I love sleeping to but he doesn't even want to talk to me. But he followed me here." I stop.  "I don't really have anything against him. I don't know why I said any of that. The thing is that I really am grateful to him for being with me now. I even heard that he looked for me the most when I "missing". I wonder if he would still be like this if he didn't know we were childhood best friends." The bunny and wolf got onto my lap and nuzzled into my hand. I petted them and looked at the pond. I see Shu's reflection. "Huh. Would you look at that. I'm imagining him." I laughed and hit the water but the reflection didn't go away. I look up and see Shu.

"Oh hey Shu~ I didn't see you there." I said trying to be more dumb then I was. He chuckled and sat down. "Do you want to talk?" Shu asked looking at me.

"I just feel frustrated." I said and sighed.

Shu scooted closer to me gesturing that he was listening. I tell him my worries and he listens sometimes giving me his input on things. I cried yet again while talking. It can get really hard for me to talk about my feelings as I feel that no one would care to listen or understand me and will just judge, but Why just listened. After I finished talking, Shu hugged me! I stared at nothing in surprise but hugged him back. I started to wipe my tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a crybaby." I sniffled.

"You are..." I pulled back in astonishment.

"But that's ok." He finished and I laughed.

I decided not to finish the treehouse today and do it tomorrow.

Today I want to get to know Shu again.

I'm sorry I took the longest time ever but I just needed a break and I was struggling on writing thus chapter. I started and finished in basically an hour at 1 a.m. after a long time of planning so I hope it's not to bad. Also I am sorry if anything is misspelled. My phone keeps auto correcting Shu to Why for some reason.