Chapter 26: The Marvelous Ganju !!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Jidanbô's arm flew in the distance, and landed on a roof not so far away.

Jidanbô: Huff... Huff...GAHHHH !!!

Ishida: What... What the hell... Did he do ?!

 Gin: You can still hold the door even with one hand ? No wonder you're one of the Soul Society's heroes

Gin: You can still hold the door even with one hand ? No wonder you're one of the Soul Society's heroes. However, you're a failure of a guardian.

Yoruichi: 'The captain of the third division, Gin Ichimaru... I was too careless, I didn't expected him to show up here... I would have never expected this... Even though they're very strong, the kids don't have a chance of surviving against a captain ! If we confront him head on here, then the worst scenario will occur !'

Jidanbô: Because I lost... The guardian opens the gate when he loses, it is only natural !

Gin: What ? What idiotic rules are you talking about ? You misunderstood; even when the guardian loses, for a guardian, being "defeated"... Only means he have to be executed !

 Only means he have to be executed !

Yoruichi: 'I... I... I... ICHIGO !!! That kid just moved on his own !!'

Ichigo: What do you think you're doing, punk ?!

Yoruichi: 'What do you think YOU are doing ?!!'

Ichigo: We won against Jidanbô fair and square. And you just pop out of nowhere and start attacking !

"Orihime, could you please look after Jidanbo's arm ?"

Orihime: O... Okay !

Ichigo: Now come. If you're so eager to fight, then I will be your opponent. For a no good punk like you who attacks an unarmed person so hastily... I will rip you apart.

Ichimaru: Ha ! You're some interesting guys. Aren't you afraid of me ?

"Well, except for the fact that your smile's reeealy creeping me out... No-"