Chapter 63: Quatra Espada, segunda etapa

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Ulquiorra: Are you scared ? You are no longer of any use to Lord Aizen. His will is no longer protecting you. This is the end, you will die here, without seeing your friends ever again. So I'm asking you, are you frightened ?

Orihime: No, I'm not. Because everyone came here to save me. Because, I have already been rescued. Because my heart, is already with all of them.

"That's the spirit, Orihime. Even though you shouldn't go so far, Unless you're called Aizen of course..."

Ulquiorra: ... What nonsense. You have no fear because your friends are here ? Are you serious when you say those words ?

Orihime: Yes. When I first heard that they'd come to save me, I was a little happy... And really sad. I thought to myself, "I came here because I wanted to protect everyone, so why on Earth is everyone here ? Why isn't it getting through to any of you ?".

"Well, you're welcome... 'I swear, if you weren't Ichigo's future girlfriend...'."

Orihime: But then, I sensed that Kuchiki had fallen. I saw Kurosaki fighting. And I thought, "None of that matters", I just wanted Kurosaki not to get hurt. I just... Wanted everyone to be safe. Then I thought that, I realized... yes, everyone must have felt like this, too. If any of them, had disappeared like I did, I would surely have done the same thing.

"Yes, you got that right. Could it be you, Rukia, Ichigo, or anyone else; if one were to suddenly disappear, be sure that the rest of us will search to the fringes of the world for them. Ulquiorra, you can rip off our skin, you can tear our flesh, you can shatter our bones, or even crush our souls, our hearts would remain the same, they would remain as one."

Ulquiorra: ... Heart ? You damn humans speak so easily of the Heart, almost as if it were in the palm of your hand. These eyes of mine reflects everything, there is nothing they cannot perceive. If it cannot appear in my eyes then it does not exist. I have come to fight under that assumption. So, what is this "heart" ? If I tear open your chest, will I see it inside ? If I shatter your skull, will I see it there ?

"Why don't you try to see by yourself ? Forget about Orihime for a second, I'll be your opponent."

Ulquiorra: So be it. My duty is to protect Las Noches until Lord Aizen returns, and you, are a direct threat to Las Noches. So killing you is following my orders. With that in mind, I will eradicate you, with my sword.

"Lucky me, I don't remember you even drawing your sword before, even less at the very beginning of a fight. Does that means you finally recognize me as a worthy foe ?"

Ulquiorra: At the very least, as someone that went against Lord Aizen twice and survived, I recognize you as a target that must be destroyed.

"Good enough for me. But don't think I'll go slow on you. HOGO REIÂMÂ !!"

 HOGO REIÂMÂ !!"